Random good picture Not show
1. Turn/Twiddle the little knob to adjust the volume.
2. She twirled the knob of the door.
3. Turn the door knob to open the door.
4. He twiddled a knob on the dashboard.
5. He turned the knob and pushed against the door.
6. Give the knob a turn.
7. With his left hand he groped for the knob, turned it[sentencedict.com], and pulled the door open.
8. The knob broke off in her hand.
9. Twist the knob to the right setting.
10. There is a knob of butter on the table.
11. The cutters are opened by turning the knob anticlockwise.
12. My radio's knob got loose.
13. The knob is only held on by sticky tape.
14. This knob controls the volume.
15. I adjusted the volume knob and sat down.
16. This knob is only held on by sellotape.
17. Does this knob come off?
18. Give the knob a twist.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. Put a knob of butter in the frying pan.
20. Turn the knob clockwise/in a clockwise direction.
21. The knob of the door has shorn off.
22. Melt a knob of butter in the pan.
23. He pulled the knob and it just came off .
24. She turned the door knob and quietly opened the door.
25. As he moved into first the gear-lever knob came off in his hand.
26. Twiddle a dial/knob on a radio in Britain and you may hear more voices speaking crackly French or German than English.
27. Twist the knob to the left to open the door.
28. He twiddled with the radio knob until he found the right programme.
29. He thought the door was locked, but he turned the knob and the door opened.
30. To get out of the 'auto' mode on the camera, turn the knob to 'M'.