Random good picture Not show
1. He is likely to retain the England captaincy.
2. His captaincy of the team was ended by mild eye trouble.
3. Carrick's captaincy received mixed reviews.
4. Sri Lanka lost an awful lot under my captaincy to start with, years of great collective and personal pain.
5. Morris's captaincy potential has been tacitly, but very publicly condemned by his own club.
6. Border regained the Aussie captaincy from opening batsman Mark Taylor after a fortnight's lay-off with a hamstring injury.sentencedict .com
7. Under the Captaincy of Fred Beadle the brigade took part in many competitions winning many trophies, individual as well as for team events.
8. The latter's captaincy gave him some pleasant social summers at camps near Brighton but rather less desirable autumn duties elsewhere.
9. Midfield stylist McAllister will keep the captaincy tonight if Strachan is again left on the bench.
10. Sir Frank Worrell - his captaincy touched even greater heights than his batsmanship.
11. In 1952 he took over the captaincy from Michael Barton.
12. He has shown his captaincy mettle over the past few years.
13. John Terry has been England captaincy following allegations he an affair with an England team - mate's ex - girlfriend.
14. Send largeer zhu rong captaincy general in Hou Han deep discussion when Malcolm Hou deep submission.
15. John Terry's momentous appointment to the England captaincy already impressive collection of international captains at Chelsea.
16. Steven Gerrard was a strong candidate for the captaincy and he will be my vice - captain.
17. He was actually gazetted to a captaincy in a marching regiment!
18. His opposite number, Clive Lloyd, had already been through the two formative experiences of his captaincy.
19. The fact that many another highly gifted player has not found captaincy easy tended to be overlooked.
20. One subject is obviously dear to Schofield's heart - the captaincy of Great Britain and Leeds.
21. It might be partly because I didn't kick up a fuss when I lost the captaincy.
22. In 1938 Cranmer was asked to take over the captaincy from Bob Wyatt.
23. Perhaps giving the opposition two-thirds of the likely overs erred on being generous but all credit to Felsted's enterprising captaincy.
24. Bill Dodd's retirement saw Cyril Proby take over the captaincy and Plumb began the job of squad rebuilding.
25. This was clearly to prepare him for the task of taking over the captaincy the next summer.
26. Morris returned from that trip fired with a new enthusiasm for captaincy.
27. Maradona also praised Javier Zanetti for his reaction to losing captaincy.
28. If he does not make it, Steven Gerrard would probably take over captaincy.
29. After the Wuchang Uprising, Guangdong independence, Hu Ren Liang captaincy general for the military government Minister.
30. When the Eastern Jin Dynasty to sign the North General, Hebei captaincy general from the military.
More similar words: captain, bell captain, per capita income, adaptable, adaptation, adaptability, maintained, maintainability, maintain, capture, caption, captive, captious, captivate, captivity, captivated, captivating, captivation, stain, taint, pertain, attain, obtain, detain, retain, britain, abstain, curtain, sustain, certain.