Random good picture Not show
1. He went on several more expeditions to the Himalaya and was involved in a race to the south pole.
2. Welcome to join HIMALAYA Exhibition!
3. Surrounded by the majestic Himalaya, Sherpas walk along a stone wall in the verdant hillside village of Namche Bazar, Nepal, a last stop on the way to Mount Everest.
4. Himalaya Tools is a suite of programs focusing on new techniques in data mining.
5. Both have snow-capped Himalaya, both have fascinating religions, and both are cheap as chips.
6. A town of northeast India in the lower Himalaya Mountains on the Sikkim border.
7. On reaching the southeast corner of Himalaya - Tibet, It'swirls cyclonically across the Yunnan Plateau.
8. Like Mount Qomolangma, K 2 is in the Himalaya Mountains.
9. Two horseback riders stop for a smoke in Himalaya mountains.
10. A river of northern India rising in the Himalaya Mountains and flowing about , 384 km (8'0 mi) generally southeast to the Ganges River at Allahabad.
11. This is the peak of the Himalaya Mountains . It is over 8,(Sentencedict.com)848 metres high.
12. The difference of thermal evolutional history between central Himalaya and Eastern Himalaya Syntaxis shows that they uplifted in different tectonic style at different period of time.
13. The model strikingly confirms the potent effect of Himalaya - Tibet on the circulation.
14. The Himalaya Drug Company is an Indian company specializing in Ayurveda medicine. Readers should exercise their own judgment.
15. The tectonic stresses push up Himalaya Mountains and generate scores of earthquakes from Afghanistan to China.
16. The model strikingly comfirms the potent effect of Himalaya - Tibet on the ci rculation.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. Tucked within the Karakoram Range of the Himalaya near the Pakistan-China border, the spires of the Trango Group protrude from the icy landscape like shark's teeth.
18. The most obvious example was the attempt to find a yeti on an expedition Bonington led to climb Menlungtse in the Himalaya.
19. We debated hopelessly, going round in ever decreasing circles: the Alps too crowded, the Himalaya too frightening.
20. There has been no long-term decline in precipitation in the Himalaya.
21. He focuses on river basin biodiversity and local livelihoods throughout the Greater Himalaya.
22. Two men wrestle during a festival in Himachal Pradesh, which means "region of snowy mountains." This resort area in the foothills of the Himalaya is an Indian favorite.
23. The true wild roses add up to a few hundred species from the temperate and subtropic zones on the northern hemisphere, including North Africa, Ethiopia, Himalaya and the Philippines.
24. But the real significance of Yamunotri is what these steaming sulphurous pools say about the deep and violent origins of the Himalaya.
25. Simple questions like which books to include, how to quote our sources, when to meet, and how to deal with deadlines, became often more in- surmountable , than the next mountain peak in the Himalaya.
26. India has pushed hard into Asia, pushing up the Himalaya Mountains.
27. Of or relating to the biogeographic region that includes Europe, the northwest coast of Africa, and Asia north of the Himalaya Mountains, especially with respect to distribution of animals.
28. Bhutan: an isolated country of central asia in the eastern Himalaya Mountains.
More similar words: lay aside, play a part, malady, malaise, animal, minimal, malapropism, minimalist, animal spirits, infinitesimal, papaya, gray area, may as well, betrayal, day and night, pay attention, pay attention to, lay, allay, play, clay, lay out, delay, lay off, lay up, belay, layer, waylay, alas, playoff.