Random good picture Not show
(1) Her parents betrothed her to the boy of the neighboring village.
(2) She was betrothed to her cousin at an early age.
(3) The pair were later betrothed.
(4) Mary betrothed herself to him.
(5) The young man betrothed the neighboring maiden.
(6) The young couple was betrothed with the approval of both families.
(7) They were betrothed to each other at an early age.
(8) She is betrothed to John.
(9) Maude Philpott, daughter of a cutler, solemnly betrothed to the young Cranston.
(10) He needs to get betrothed fast and naturally he wants his little heifer to be rich.
(11) He is freed by Britomart, his betrothed, whose chastity gives her great military powers.
(12) His youngest son John was to be betrothed to the Count's daughter and heiress presumptive.
(13) Was your heart really broke, then, when your betrothed was killed at Waterloo?
(14) I will betroth you to Me in faithfulness.
(15) Betroth: To promise to give in marriage.
(16) Betroth one's daughter to sb.
(17) If a man betroth a girl to his son, and his son have intercourse with her, but he afterward defile her, and be surprised, then he shall be bound and cast into the water.
(18) And I will betroth thee unto me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies.
(19) I will betroth you to me forever; I will betroth you in righteousness and justice, in love and compassion.
(20) Hos 2:20 I will betroth you in faithfulness, and you will acknowledge the LORD.
(21) The feminine children here 12 then betroth of also have abundance of, 34 marry, is not not strange either.
(22) I will even betroth thee unto me in faithfulness: and thou shalt know the LORD.
(23) It is your daughter betroth only my thing, want to let me come home, discussed ability to decide with the wife.
(24) Scripture: "And I will betroth thee unto Me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto Me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in loving kindness, and in mercies."
(25) Indeed I will betroth you to Myself in faithfulness, And you will know Jehovah. Sentencedict.com
(26) He had already said as much to Mistress Philippa when he had met her and her rather effeminate betrothed.
(27) But she was being absurd, she scarcely knew this man and what was it to her who he was betrothed to?
(28) Of course, we had been to London to visit Benjamin's former betrothed, Johanna, a sweet girl whom he adored.
(29) " Free body" be can with free associate with you, did not get married, did not betroth, have no fixed partner, did not go to bed with other people, single, only and person whom you associate.
(30) She seriously doubts that his husband knows that the beam thinks into the stuff that wants to betroth according to Tong with square.
More similar words: betrothal, electrothermal, betrayal, froth, broth, brother, trot, petrol, beetroot, petroleum, metropolis, retrospect, metropolitan, retroactively, retrospective, retrospection, bet, abet, sherbet, better, between, diabetes, had better, aid and abet, be tired of, elizabeth i, subscribe to, betterment, rot, poetry.