Random good picture Not show
(1) He bestrode the chair as though it were a horse.
(2) America's media companies bestride the globe.
(3) He was a great leader that bestrode two centuries.
(4) The boy was bestriding the fence.
(5) The colossal monument bestrode the harbour.
(6) He bestrode his house.
(7) This flawed titan bestrides the history of his age like a colossus.
(8) He bestrode me like some stalwart saint of old[Sentencedict.com], defending my prone body with buckler and flaming sword.
(9) A lover may bestride the gossamer idles in the wanton summer air, and yet not fall.
(10) He held himself ready to bestride the animal at a moment's notice , should flight become necessary.
(11) He gets on your bestride personally, face his leg, palmar touchdown is propped up with making.
(12) You face him, bestride on his body one's knees.
(13) Rather than a benevolent "socialist" super power China, whose population is made up over 90% Han Chinese, will bestride the world as a racially homogeneous, and communalistic "Middle Kingdom.
More similar words: stride, strident, be strict with, trident, restrict, equestrian, pedestrian, restricted, restriction, restrictive, terrestrial, pull the strings, extraterrestrial, restriction enzymes, beside, best, ride, besides, bride, rider, pride, had best, bestow, at best, deride, ride out, ride on, ride up, putrid, best man.