Random good picture Not show
1) The sometimes tubular, sometimes bean-shaped structures are remnants of an ancient bacterium captured by a one-celled organism more than a billion years ago, experts believe.
2) The spores are brown, monolete, and bean-shaped in the equatorial view and triangular in the polar view.
3) The spores are dark-brown, monolete, bean-shaped in equatorial view and elliptical in polar view.
4) Human kidneys are bean-shaped organs about 4 in. (10 cm) long, in the small of the back.
5) Kidneys are a pair of bean-shaped organs located at the back of the abdomen, which remove waste and extra fluid from the blood and pass them out of the body as urine.
6) Instead, it forms a huge domed shield on the front of which are two bean-shaped compound eyes.
7) The results showed that the mature spores are yellowbrown , monolete, and bean-shaped in equatorial view and elliptical in polar view.
8) Just make use of your imagination, it's definitely like some kind of bean-shaped spaceship but only lacking of some bean-shaped aliens in it.
9) The result exhibits that the spores are dark-brown, monolete, and bean-shaped in equatorial view and elliptical in polar view.
More similar words: fan-shaped, unshaped, in shape, shaped, l-shaped, t-shaped, v-shaped, u-shaped, y-shaped, box-shaped, cup-shaped, cone-shaped, ball-shaped, egg-shaped, rod-shaped, hook-shaped, tube-shaped, star-shaped, dish-shaped, disc-shaped, tree-shaped, oval-shaped, pear-shaped, dome-shaped, boat-shaped, bell-shaped, cube-shaped, ring-shaped, sword-shaped, heart-shaped.