Random good picture Not show
1. The back is shaped to the load.
2. The blacksmith shaped a horseshoe on his anvil.
3. All the rooms in the house were awkwardly shaped.
4. Memory can be profoundly shaped by subsequent experience.
5. Martin's upbringing shaped his whole life.
6. He shaped a pot out of the clay.
7. Her dress is shaped to her figure.
8. As the wheel turned, the potter shaped and squeezed the lump of clay into a graceful shape.
9. Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be thankful for the hard times; they can only make you stronger.
10. The box was cube - shaped.
11. The male bird has a differently shaped head.
12. The lenses of her sunglasses were shaped like hearts.
13. Her nose is regularly shaped.
14. The children shaped the wet sand.
15. Early humans shaped tools out of stone.
16. The boy shaped clay into balls.
17. As the wheel turned(sentencedict.com), the potter shaped the clay.
18. The potter carefully shaped the vase.
19. You can buy specially shaped bricks for an arch.
20. Jackie has a perfectly shaped figure.
21. It is shaped into a basin-like form.
22. The building is a peculiarly shaped construction.
23. His attitudes were shaped partly by early experiences.
24. The leaves of evergreens are often shaped like needles.
25. The rocks were shaped by sun[sentencedict.com/shaped.html], wind and rain.
26. People's political beliefs are shaped by what they see in the papers.
27. The skirt has been shaped so that it hangs loosely.
28. She felt that her destiny had been shaped by her gender.
29. Christianity is a living faith which has shaped the history of Britain.
30. The cabinet comes with locks and key and is shaped like a cube.
More similar words: shape, in shape, shapeless, take shape, in the shape of, chapel, mishap, leaped, draped, scraped, escaped, chap., happy, happen, perhaps, chapter, haploid, happily, hapless, unhappy, rhapsody, happy hour, happen to, rhapsodic, unhappily, haphazard, happening, happiness, ape, rhapsodize.