Random good picture Not show
1. A cube-shaped rock plucked out of his sifters turned out to be a 4.38-carat, tea-colored diamond.
2. The cube-shaped building consists of an irregular concrete structure enveloped in glass.
3. A walkway and a cube-shaped gallery float above the lobby.
3. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
4. The expressive and colorful cube-shaped houses on concrete pillars are located right in the heart of the city, near the 'Old Harbour'.
5. In the same tea chest he came across a cube-shaped case made of orange plastic.
6. Apple had some stumbles during Mr. Jobs's second coming, including a cube-shaped Macintosh that failed to catch on and was scrapped in 2001.
7. The farmer came up with the idea of making a cube-shaped watermelon which could easily be packed and stored.
8. The mesh size of pulverized metals is 0.01 - 2 mm, shapes - flaky, cube-shaped, needle-shaped, except for spherical.
9. Located on the shore of Sullivan's Island off the coast of South Carolina, the award-winning cube-shaped beach house was built to replace one smashed to pieces by Hurricane Hugo 10 years ago.
10. Natural light floods the museum through its jigsaw-shaped holes and skylights. A walkway and a cube-shaped gallery float above the lobby.
11. To supplement this, we invested in two 29-litre panniers and something called a tunnel bag – effectively a cube-shaped shoulder bag – which was attached to the front rack by a cargo net.
12. Simply put, the effect is that the Water Cube looks like an enormous cube-shaped bundle of bubbles.
13. Sitting in the footprints of where the towers once stood, the dark granite, cube-shaped pools, each about a half-hectare in size, are the largest man-made waterfalls in North America.
14. So, about 20 years ago, a farmer on the island of Shikoku in southwestern Japan came up with the idea of making a cube-shaped watermelon that can easily fit in the fridge.
15. Any of various jellyfishes of the class Cubozoa, having a cube-shaped medusa and a venomous, sometimes fatal sting.
More similar words: tube-shaped, cone-shaped, dome-shaped, wedge-shaped, square-shaped, sickle-shaped, shaped, reshape, v-shaped, l-shaped, u-shaped, cone shape, unshaped, take shape, fan-shaped, ball-shaped, egg-shaped, star-shaped, disc-shaped, oval-shaped, pear-shaped, ring-shaped, bell-shaped, change shape, in the shape of, heart-shaped, almond-shaped, funnel-shaped, diamond-shaped, mushroom-shaped.