Random good picture Not show
(1) Long tail drooping low base, was hook-shaped curl inward, as if the whole image so that air force, eager to move forward proudly look.
(2) Animals with slotted rings, horseshoe hoop, hook-shaped cloud Perry, ospreys, birds, turtles, etc. are the main objects of these combinations.
(3) A hook-shaped peninsula of southeast Massachusetts extending east and north into the Atlantic Ocean.
(4) The utility model relates to an external restoring fixing device with a hook-shaped steel plate, which is used for the olecranal fracture of ulnas.
(5) This is the only way to indicate the ownership of the property for hook-shaped wire had not been invented at that time which made the making of fence is of impossible.
(6) Located about 50 million light-years away, the galaxy's two spiral arms extending from a pronounced central bar give it a hook-shaped appearance.
More similar words: hook shot, look sharp, shaped, t-shaped, u-shaped, y-shaped, l-shaped, v-shaped, unshaped, cup-shaped, ball-shaped, rod-shaped, cone-shaped, fan-shaped, egg-shaped, oval-shaped, bell-shaped, ring-shaped, pear-shaped, tree-shaped, disc-shaped, tube-shaped, cube-shaped, dome-shaped, boat-shaped, star-shaped, wedge-shaped, heart-shaped, square-shaped, funnel-shaped.