Random good picture Not show
(1) This rod-shaped bacterium is a not uncommon cause of an offensive vaginal discharge in women.
(2) Campylobacter are mainly spiral-shaped, S-shaped or curved, rod-shaped bacteria.
(3) It is rod-shaped and grows slowly.
(4) A rod-shaped linear ultrasonic motor is modeled.
(5) Any of various slender, rod-shaped, aerobic bacteria of the genus Mycobacterium, which includes the bacteria that cause tuberculosis and leprosy.
(6) In this depiction of the rod-shaped E. coli, two flagella trail from one end while hairlike pili surround a capsule full of tangled nucleoids. Sentencedict.com
(7) Vicia sativa root nodule is usually rod-shaped, it is mainly composed of many cortex cells and a very large central zone which contains meristem, infected tissue and senescent tissue.
(8) Any of various gram-positive, rod-shaped bacteria of the genus Corynebacterium, which includes many animal and plant pathogens, such as the causative agent of diphtheria.
(9) The cells can be spherical, rod-shaped, or helical, and some form assemblages of cells, such as branching filaments.
(10) Any of various gram-negative, rod-shaped, often pathogenic bacteria of the genus Streptobacillus, occurring in chains, especially S. moniliformis, which causes a type of rat-bite fever.
(11) Typical rod-shaped bacteria are Escherichia coli and Salmonella bacteria, but there are many others.
(12) A high-velocity rod-shaped projectile is characterized by high tip velocity, low stretching rate, and high ratio of length to diameter(L/D).
(13) Any of various rod-shaped, spore-forming, aerobic bacteria of the genus Bacillus that often occur in chains and include Bacillus anthracis, the causative agent of anthrax.
(14) Vibrio vulnificus, a particularly virulence species of vibrio, is a gram-negative, rod-shaped, halophilic marine bacterium.
(15) Leprosy is a chronic infectious disease caused by Mycobacterium leprae, an acid-fast, rod-shaped bacillus.
(16) From the bicycle to the rear surface of the Sun in-depth a long rod-shaped machine – very good, the Sun is entirely gaseous, there is nothing like the rock solid matter!
(17) Computer artwork of the end of a typical ciliated rod-shaped bacterium. Typical rod-shaped bacteria include E.coli and Salmonella.
(18) A semi elliptic and flaky brachium part with a pin hole is welded on the connecting position between the rod-shaped folding arm and the hanging bar.
(19) First identified by German physician Robert Koch in 1882, Mycobacterium tuberculosis (Mtb), the rod-shaped bacterium that causes tuberculosis, exists in both latent and active forms.
(20) When in fabrication, any two or more different types of material of the rod-shaped, stem-shaped, hollow or fibrous material of crops or forestry plants are adopted for mixing.
(21) The long-standing argument centers around outer hair cells, which are rod-shaped cells that respond to sound waves.
(22) Characteristics of M12 thallus and liquid culture: It was clearly observed with transmission electron microscope that M12 cell was ellipse to rod-shaped, straight or slightly curve, without flagellum.
(23) Chaodong Li, Chunsheng Zhao. A Large Thrust Linear Ultrasonic Motor Using Longitudinal and Flexural Modes of Rod-Shaped Transducer. 1998 IEEE Ultrasonics Symposium Proceedings.
More similar words: good shape, almond-shaped, diamond-shaped, shaped, round shape, l-shaped, v-shaped, u-shaped, curved shape, unshaped, fan-shaped, cone-shaped, egg-shaped, ball-shaped, cube-shaped, ring-shaped, bell-shaped, dome-shaped, tube-shaped, disc-shaped, pear-shaped, star-shaped, oval-shaped, square-shaped, heart-shaped, wedge-shaped, sickle-shaped, funnel-shaped, barrel-shaped, needle-shaped.