Random good picture Not show
2. Trees were to be left uncut, roads unpaved.
3. I desire only to be left in peace.
4. Without help, many elderly people would be left isolated.
5. We'll be left behind if we loiter.
6. The question cannot be left undecided.
7. The report will be left on the shelf as so many reports have been left in the past.
8. I don't want to be left for dead in some stinking alley.
9. Minor cuts and grazes can usually be left uncovered to heal by themselves.
10. He can be left to work on his own.
11. I want to be left in privacy.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. On no account should the house be left unlocked.
13. The child begged not to be left home.
14. Work surfaces should be left clear and clean.
15. Children should not be left to play without supervision.
16. It can simply be left on the work surface.
17. Why should these decisions be left with him?
18. Some services cannot be left to the market.
19. Pullovers can be left off in this warm weather.
20. He just wants to be left in peace .
21. Children should not be left unattended in the playground.
22. He thought the matter might be left over for the present.
23. Don't be left standing, ladies and gents, while a bargain slips past your eyes.
24. She's asked to be left alone but the press keep pestering her.
25. The fruit should be left on the tree as long as possible .
26. The land is to be left undisturbed as a nature reserve.
27. I shall be left with many enduring memories of the time I spent in India.
28. The final clause in the contract will be left untouched.
29. She was getting a bit dotty and could never be left alone.
30. A railway station is no place for a child to be left alone at night.
More similar words: settle for, struggle for, belt, bell, rebel, label, below, believe, be responsible for, belong to, believe in, elect, eleven, select, release, elegant, element, elephant, relevant, selected, elevator, traveler, telephone, homeless, nonetheless, election, electric, selection, in the least, senseless.