Random good picture Not show
1. Such guesses are thought to be close to the mark.
2. Their social opportunity cost may be close to zero.
3. The kids on the corner are excited to be close to fame, and they can barely control their jealousy.
4. Social efficiency requires that prices be close to marginal cost but this will imply losses for the natural monopolist.
5. If so, the outcome will be close to that we have described in the last paragraph.
6. There must be close to a hundred people in the hall.
7. Surely science must be close to forecasting such natural catastrophes?
8. But his company is believed to be close to appointing advisors for a flotation in New York.
9. Profound desire, true desire is the desire to be close to someone. Paulo Coelho
10. The train was slowing slightly; they must be close to the station.
11. Do you want to be close to work or near transport facilities?
12. Negotiations were reported to be close to reaching agreement on the sale of the empty Cummins factory in Yarm Road, Darlington.
13. Low SSB phasic noise conduces to detect be close to signal of carrier wave lown.
14. Johnson: The Boss should be close to Colonel Volgin. How about a little coaction?
15. I will be close to release the software before continuing to report progress.
16. Short and straight women's urethra, anus easily be close to the pollution.
17. The measured value will be close to one of the two values.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. I'm very much a family man and need to be close to those I love.
19. The meter and service pipe should not touch or be close to any electrical conduit or apparatus.
20. Five years from now, officials predict that the cost of housing prisoners may be close to $ 5 billion.
21. However skilfully that is organised, the disruption to the vital work of the Institute will be close to unbearable.
22. In one dispatch from Washington, negotiators were said to be close to an agreement.
23. In those turbulent times that produce skips, however, a slight degradation will be close to unnoticeable.
24. If the funding were increased by just 12%, we could be close to a cure for the disease in five years.
25. The prior probability in accounting decision is usually determined by the subjective judgment of the accountant. It can be modified by using the Bayes's method in order to be close to fact.
26. It's now 17 billion kilometers from Earth. And it should be close to the heliopause, where the plasma flowing outward from the sun no longer holds back the interstellar winds.
27. Winter, autumn uses warm color more, wait like color of cream-colored , pink, shallow palm, orange, be close to with warmth to the person feeling.
28. The chemisette is lovely to have to with man of proud hide of the Qu Be close to stick to match, that man's facial expression is anxious, is holding close a woman to wildly kiss.
29. But I tell you that there are colors of punctuation points, maybe you will be close to you may be confused that I mystify.
30. As a teen-ager she was one of the girls no one wanted to be close to; she was too strange and unpredictable to be a confidante, too inconspicuous to be a subject of any confidences.
More similar words: closet, close, closer, closest, close in, close up, closely, close down, disclose, lose, set out, set off, set fire to, lose sight of, give rise to, declare, decline, become, middle-class, because, become one, because of, cloud, clothing, be considered as, at a loss, set, be connected with, explosion, set up.