Random good picture Not show
(1) Rain dripped from the brim of his baseball cap.
(2) Her blonde hair was hidden underneath a baseball cap.
(3) He wears his baseball cap back to front. Sentencedict.com
(4) Without his baseball cap, he looks different.
(5) And they have a trendy baseball cap.
(6) No chains, no baseball cap, no eight-ball jacket.
(7) Doesn't he look cute in that baseball cap!
(8) Bobby Seale appeared in a blue baseball cap[sentencedict.com], measuring his words instead of letting them explode.
(9) Opposite, number 47 in huge green wellingtons and baseball cap was talking to number 60.
(10) I like classic hats - this baseball cap, for instance, or a bowler hat.
(11) He wore a blue baseball cap backward and a gold hoop in his left ear.
(12) The man in the baseball cap was moving through the crowd towards us.
(13) One person decides to wear a baseball cap back to front, and then others do likewise without bothering to ask why.
(14) We eat, and then little Charlie gets his baseball cap, which turns out to be a bit small.
(15) A baseball cap wrapped with a scarf protects him from the sun.
(16) She brought me a Dodger baseball cap.
(17) I have a baseball cap with the Olympic logo.
(18) Witnesses said they saw McVeigh with the somber, dark-complected man with a baseball cap.
(19) At noon, Ron Malcolm appeared at the door, wearing boots caked with dried mud and a red baseball cap.
(20) Simon, by contrast, is cool, any pre-opening anxieties tucked inside the Elvis shirt and beneath his baseball cap.
(21) Some cameras are so small they can be hidden in a reporter's baseball cap.
(22) He reaches the ball a step ahead of an agile sprite named Molly, whose ponytail flows behind her baseball cap.
(23) She stopped beside a man wearing T-shirt, plus fours, cartridge belt, and baseball cap back to front.
(24) The temperature had reached 30 degrees, but one of the athletes completed training still in his full tracksuit and baseball cap.
(25) One boy is slouched down in his chair, wearing a baseball cap, the bill turned backward.
(26) He had a round face and was wearing a baseball cap.
(27) He was also shot in the head by a gunman wearing a baseball cap.
(28) The prime suspect is a man in his 20s, who wears blue overalls and a red baseball cap.
(29) And I usually pin my hair up and stick it under a baseball cap.
(30) While Victoria, 36, opted to wear a black polka dot bikini in order to make the most of the sunshine, David chose a pair of low slung denim shorts, and a backwards baseball cap.