Random good picture Not show
1. I underwent aversion therapy for my addiction to smoking.
2. Despite what many people think, aversion therapy is no longer used by professional psychologists in this country.
3. What we practised was aversion therapy.
4. But cruel Freudian aversion therapy proved incapable of changing it, and the fashion then changed to hormonal explanations.
5. Imagery offers another approach to aversion therapy which is not as painful or invasive as the procedures mentioned above.
6. Apnea is a form of aversion therapy which produces a terrifying paralysis of breathing for about 60 seconds.
7. There are two corollaries of operant conditioning Aversion therapy and desensitization.
8. In addition, the use of aversion therapy on patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder treatment checks when they pay attention to the negative effects of this treatment, to be moderate.
9. To observe the clinical expression of the furazolidone aversion therapy of abstinence, to study enhancing the nursing intervention on abstinence.
10. Aversion therapy, famously employed in Anthony Burgess's novel A Clockwork Orange to cure Alex of his obsession with violence, was used up to the 1980s, but has since been discredited.
11. Aversion therapy uses unpleasant reinforcement to a response which is undesirable.
12. But I was not of that age, had no desire to learn programming languages, and had undergone game aversion therapy.
13. I painted the nibbled area with a well known brand of chilli sauce as aversion therapy.
14. During the 1950s and 1960s, when belief in psychological behaviourism was at its height, aversion therapy was used to "cure" homosexuals.
15. Objective: To observe the clinical expression of the furazolidone aversion therapy of abstinence , to study enhancing the nursing intervention on abstinence .
16. Objective To observe the effect and safety of the aversion therapy with furazolidone on patients with alcohol dependence.
17. The school has been ordered to show that it is committed to phasing out this type of aversion therapy.
18. Behavior therapy of TCM Psychotherapy includes systematic desensitization, implosive therapy, response prevention, aversion therapy, modelling,[http://sentencedict.com] Qigong therapy and lessons therapy.
19. Objective To observe the effect of rapid detoxification tablets and electric aversion therapy in treating alcohol dependence.
More similar words: aversion, temperature inversion, version, subversion, diversion, inversion, perversion, conversion, reconversion, aspersion, dispersion, controversial, therapy, shock therapy, liberation theology, ever since, subversive, adversity, oversight, diversify, perversity, diversity, university, averse, irreversible, biodiversity, traverse, incursion, average, excursion.