Random good picture Not show
2. I don't remember my first day at school.
3. Rebecca always excelled in languages at school.
4. He has behaved well at school.
5. George has been misbehaving at school.
6. The students have lunch at school.
7. We aren't allowed to write in ballpoint at school.
8. We had melon for lunch at school.
9. He's learning his ABC at school.
10. Did you learn any first aid at school?
11. She is popular at school.
12. History is my favourite subject at school.
13. Her favourite subject at school is metalwork.
14. Do you eat well at school?
15. They are my fellows at school.
16. We've been pals since we were at school.
17. The little girl was bullied constantly at school.sentencedict.com/at school.html
18. At school I was fairly skinny and undersized.
19. She did maths, physics and chemistry at school.
20. Her attendance at school was sporadic.
21. Lucy is quite clever and does well at school.
22. Hilary was popular at school.
23. At school we were fed communist/right-wing propaganda.
24. Many children suffer racial abuse at school.
25. A stomach bug has been going round at school.
26. I can vaguely remember my first day at school.
27. Children sleep in dormitories when they live at school.
28. Each child had participated in extracurricular activities at school.
29. We were in the same class at school.
30. It is forbidden to smoke at school.
More similar words: school, in school, after school, choose, scholar, scholarship, whatsoever, tool, pool, hook, shoot, shoot up, scheme, shooting, schedule, likelihood, on schedule, echo, chop, neighborhood, discharging, schadenfreude, choice, behind schedule, each other, touch on, reach out, catch on, ahead of schedule, chopping.