Random good picture Not show
1. Our enemy has greatly strengthened during the truce talks.
2. They agreed to call a truce .
3. A truce was declared between the two armies.
4. A temporary truce had been reached earlier that year.
5. The argument resolved itself into an uneasy truce.
6. The two-day truce collapsed in intense shellfire.
7. A truce has been patched up.
8. The guerrillas have called a one-month truce.
9. We will transact with them for truce.
10. An uneasy truce prevailed between them at dinner.
11. The local government and the army negotiated a truce.
12. He welcomed the truce, but pointed out it was of little comfort to families spending Christmas without a loved one.
13. The hot weather gave the old man a truce from rheumatism.
14. There was an uneasy truce between Alex and Dave over dinner.
15. That peace often looked like a brief truce before the next plunge into war.
16. The two sides called a truce to avoid further bloodshed.
17. The priest helped to negotiate a truce between the warring sides.
18. The white flag is a symbol of a truce or surrender.
19. The rebels may simply be using the truce to regroup their forces.
20. The fragile truce between the two sides is not expected to last long.
21. They renewed the war as soon as the truce expired.
22. This can be understood to be a truce.
23. I believed he would not agree to a truce.
23. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. Three years of war followed, ended by a truce.
25. Didn't you just agree to a truce?
26. She would willingly forgo a birthday treat if only her warring parents would declare a truce.
27. The fighting of recent days has given way to an uneasy truce between the two sides.
28. Following last month's riots, the two big gangs in Los Angeles have finally declared a truce, ending years of bloodshed.
29. He was in favour of the declaration of a truce.
30. When we heard the peal of bells, we knew a truce had been declared.
More similar words: spruce up, truck, struck, instruct, obstruct, structure, truculent, construct, awestruck, instructor, structural, instruction, obstruction, destructive, destruction, instructions, constructive, unobstructed, construction, constructing, instructional, reconstruction, infrastructure, indestructible, market structure, reconstruction period, seduce, reduce, deduce, sauce.