Random good picture Not show
1. A method of sampling and encoding analog signal to create a digital signal.
2. Used to introduce the analog signal from the conversion to digital models.
3. A preprocessing circuit is designed for analog signal transformation because of large inner impedance of biosensor and bipolar signal.
4. Assembly language prepared by the analog signal to digital signal conversion, testing success.
5. The product can also be used for general analog signal isolation applications requiring high accuracy, stability and linearity under similarly severe noise conditions.
6. The device includes circuit of the analog signal regulating , AD converter, data transmitting and VXI interfacing.
7. The analog signal isolation amplifier has been used in the field of video, audio and communication .
8. The two digital and three analog signal types are unique in the information each conveys.
9. Digital signal processing and analog signal processing a subset of signal processing.
10. It also provides greater security against cloning and eavesdropping than the traditional cellular, which uses analog signals.
11. It's a part of Sigma - delta analog - to - digital converter, which converts the analog signal to digital domain.
12. The DAC is a circuit that converts a digital signal to an analog signal.
13. This procedure is used C language is to achieve analog signal to digital signal conversion, after certification.
14. At the same time, in order to meet the need of fast measurement, pipeline analog-to-digital converter ADS800 is selected to convert analog signal of pressure.
15. Although digital drive signal of true airspeed supersede analog drive signal of the real bombing gun-sight to calculating machine, the simulation signal is compatibility with analog signal.
16. A device that senses and stores the instantaneous value of an analog signal.
17. In this course the students will learn include the time domain and frequency domain of analog signal, discrete signal, analog system and discrete system.
18. ANALOG - TO - DIGITAL, The process of converting an analog signal to a digital signal.
19. The first essential step in analog-to-digital conversion is to sample an analog signal.
20. A digital-to-analog converter (DAC) for converting a digital signal to an analog signal includes a first thermometer decoder and a second thermometer decoder.
21. Before acting as the input signal of panel monitor, the analog signal must be processed by AD conversion.
22. The multichannel data sampling system includes three parts i. e analog signal pretreatment circuit, data sampling circuit, data sampling control circuit.
23. If it is a low frequency sound, it is processed as an analog signal.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. Video-process chips on display adapters always have the digital interface which can support the panel monitor, the output port of most of display adapters only offer the analog signal interface.
25. Signal conditioners, which filter random electrical noise and smooth the analog signal emanating from transducing devices.
26. The output value (current or voltage) is determined by the computer and converted to analog signal by high-precision D/A converter.
27. A recently developed theory of discrete event system(DES) provided a uniform and efficient method for test of the digital and analog signal in the mixed-signal circuits.
28. The experimental equipment for detecting pressure detects and controls the digital and analog signal.
29. PCM is a important method used to convert an analog signal into a digital one.
30. On trajectory theory and radar equation, build the model of pill velocity rule, imitate artillery echo, complete the arithmetic simulation of analog signal source.
More similar words: signal, analogy, analogue, analogous, in the final analysis, sign away, designate, signature, signatory, designated, designation, resignation, assignation, canal, banal, ear canal, analyst, analyte, analyse, analyze, analytic, analects, suez canal, analyses, analysis, banality, bacchanal, analyzing, analytics, analgesic.