Random good picture Not show
1. Workers dug a trench for gas lines.
2. He never experienced the full horrors of trench warfare.
3. The trench was bricked over.
4. Workmen were digging a trench beside the road.
5. The workmendug a trench for the new water - pipe.
6. They recaptured their trench.
7. I dropped the sack and sank into a trench.
8. The trench coat features a removable fur collar.
9. He moved down the trench and found a ladder.
10. And then a man fell into the latrine trench.
11. He carried his trench coat over his arm.
12. Planted blueberry bushes. Digging trench for cabin foundation.
13. A trill of song from somewhere outside the trench.
14. Downbuckling is marked by an offshore trench.
15. Fill trench with light soil and water well.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. The slightest movement above trench level drew rifle fire.
17. Downbuckling is marked by an offshore trench. Great earthquakes occur adjacent to the inclined contact between the two plates.
18. Lastly, trench warfare is a policy Mr Yeltsin has pursued with some success for much of the past 12 months.
19. No cocktail hat, no military decorations, no trench coat actually worn in the trenches.
20. Kenneth leading the way, trench mac billowing, we running three steps to his one to keep up.
21. The combination of pad, mobile launcher and flame trench was cooled with a water deluge system.
22. I clambered into the trench and was asleep before my head hit the ground.
23. More years of trench warfare and carnage on the Western Front.were now almost unavoidable.
24. The trench sides provide information about the stratigraphy, and can eventually be removed to give an unobstructed view of the plan.
25. A workman was killed when the sides of the trench he was working in collapsed.
26. The soldier looped a grenade into the enemy shelter trench.
27. The mobile launcher sat on pedestals over a 17.7 m wide flame trench.
28. They were halted at the outer guardhouse at the aforementioned trench,[sentencedict.com] to identify themselves.
29. The musical evokes the courage and humour of the troops amidst the horror of trench warfare.
30. Across the Volga, for example, engineers had to dig a 16-metre deep trench to accommodate the pipe.
More similar words: entrench, trenchant, entrenched, trench warfare, French, wrench, drench, drenched, wrenching, french leave, french revolution, trend, bench, quench, wench, strength, clench, stench, strenuous, strengthen, quenched, penchant, clenched, strenuously, quenchless, benchmark, enchanted, entrepreneur, enchanting, currency.