Random good picture Not show
1. Objective To evaluate the relation between the ametropic amblyopia and astigmatism in children.
2. Method:20 normal and 34 ametropic amblyopia children with or without stereopsis were selected, and their VEP was examined by full vision stimulation.
3. Conclusion Combined treatment on children' ametropic amblyopia is a new effectual and simple therapy.
4. Conclusion:The effectiveness of therapy in ametropic amblyopia is related to the type of ametropia.
5. Objective: To study the higher order aberrations of emmetropic and ametropic eyes with wavefront aberrometer.
6. Objective To observe the effect of liver-soothing and spleen-strengthening, essence-tonifying and eyesight-improving herbal medicine for ametropic amblyopia (AA) in children.
7. Objective:To discuss and compare the improvement of visual functions after refractive correction for ametropic children with low vision.
8. Objective The use of the factorial method in the calculation of lens combination to correct ametropic eyes.
9. Conclusion: Appropriate decrease should be considered in the light of ametropic extent when decide the degree of their glasses.
10. Except crossed disparity, other stereoacuity indexes in mild group and medium group of ametropic amblyopic children had no evident differences.
11. The recurrence ratio of anisometropic amblyopia and strabismic amblyopia is higher than that of ametropic amblyopia significantly.
12. Objective:To investigate multi channel Visual Evoked Potentials(VEP)with different spatial frequencies in ametropic amblyopia.
13. It has been our experience that the minimal degree and central fixation amblyopia have the better effect and by far the ametropic amblyopia was the best in response to treatment.
More similar words: ametropia, the Tropics, emmetropia, hypermetropia, tropic, tropics, tropical, subtropic, inotropic, lyotropic, pantropic, isotropic, allotropic, tropically, subtropics, polytropic, subtropical, isentropic, anisotropic, phototropic, orthotropic, chronotropic, thixotropic, tropical zone, semitropical, psychotropic, tropical fish, gonadotropic, tropical year, tropic of cancer.