Random good picture Not show
1. Digoxin has positive inotropic and negative chronotropic activity.
2. Chronotropic drug infusions are recommended as an alternative to pacing in symptomatic and unstable bradycardia.
3. Conclusions - Hemodynamic and chronotropic responses to exercise are heritable and demonstrate suggestive linkage to select loci.
4. Objective To explore the diagnostic value of detecting chronotropic action in patients with coronary heart disease(CHD).
5. In addition, pituitrin also showed negative chronotropic effect on the right atria but vasopressin did not.
6. CONCLUSION: GST exerted a negative chronotropic action and induced a delayed repolarization of pacemaker cells in SA nodes of rabbits.
7. Chronotropic action of the exercise test was detected in 68 who underwent performed coronary angiography ( CA ).
8. Objective To investigate the change of Chronotropic action and heart rate variability(HRV) in patients with essential hypertension(EH).
9. Thenegative chronotropic response depended on timing of the stimulus burst within the car - diac cycle.
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
10. Conclusion: Endogenous catecholamine mediates the arrhythmogenic, positively chronotropic and inotropic effects of IL-2. IL-2 at 200 U/ml inhibits the cardiac function in the isolated rat heart.
11. Intravenous injection of B-7601 produced the negative chronotropic and dromotropic action in rats.
12. The drug markedly slowed the heart rate and antagonized the positive chronotropic effect of isoprenaline.
13. Objective To discuss the relationship between age, gender and heart chronotropic ability, and provide some data to the programming of rate adaptive pacemakers.
14. Methods Dual chamber rate adaptive pacemaker with closed loop stimulation were implanted into 16 patients with sinus chronotropic disability.
15. The rate-adaptation in cardiac pacemakers can well solve the problem of chronotropic incompetence.
16. ECG is a commonly used heart function test in analysis of cardiac chronotropic and dromotropic, but it can not be used for detection of cardiac inotropic.
More similar words: inotropic, allotropic, isotropic, phototropic, anisotropic, synchrotron, gonadotropic, psychotropic, adrenocorticotropic, adrenocorticotropic hormone, esotropia, tropic, thyrotropin, anthropic, tropics, gonadotropin, somatotropin, phototropism, tropical, subtropic, the Tropics, pantropic, tropically, chronology, misanthropic, isentropic, subtropical, chronometer, chronologic, isochronous.