Random good picture Not show
1. They are termed anisotropic materials and require the measurement of several elastic moduli for their proper specification.
2. The wetting character of wolframite is anisotropic.
3. A phenomenological anisotropic domain rotation model has been proposed.
4. An anisotropic model of sedimentary rocks is presented.
5. The anisotropic magnetic effect of ferromagnetic films is discussed.
6. It is also applicable for vertically inhomogeneous anisotropic media.
7. The conception of the standard space anisotropic damage body is given here.
8. The performances of several improved Perona-Malik anisotropic diffusion methods are compared,[sentencedict.com] and an improved method making use of visual masking effect is proposed.
9. Critical temperatures of anisotropic Heisenberg model are calculated by variational - cumulant expansion.
10. Then an anisotropic film was prepared by this method, we used this anisotropic cinnamoyl -modified PVA film as alignment layer of nematic liquid crystals and got a uniform and stable alignment result.
11. Howover, they are coupled for a general anisotropic elastic wedge in general.
12. The process of magnetic reconnection in an anisotropic plasma is studied based on two and half dimensional hybrid simulation.
13. The various anisotropic spin interactions which can be represented by the rank two tensors are decomposed into isotropic, symmetric, and antisymmetric constituents.
14. The dispersion curves show the anisotropic effects of wurtzite crystal.
15. Our factory produces both isotropic and anisotropic flexible and plastic magnets.
16. Such an anisotropic film can also function as a phase compensation film for widening the viewing angle.
17. The use of polarised light allows the analyst to identify the anisotropic minerals present.
18. PBZT is a rigid rod polymer,[http://sentencedict.com/anisotropic.html] Its molecula chain is consisted by benzene ring and hybrid benzene ring. PBZT film is extruded from PBZT/MSA anisotropic solution.
19. In this paper, we advance an efficient algorithm of electromagnetic spatial dyadic Green's function in a horizontal-layered anisotropic medium through high order window function and so on.
20. A two-dimensional (2D) physical model of reactive ion etching (RIE) which includes isotropic and anisotropic components is presented. The physical model is analyzed.
21. If was found that the spraying orientation has effect on Young's modulus of coating which takes on the anisotropic property.
22. The knurling tool is arranged around the same axis with the cutter disks and used for forming a plurality of grooves on the anisotropic conductive film of the strip-shaped conductive films.
23. In the analysis, anchor age circumscription is to be treated as orthogonal anisotropic medium and the wall rock exceeding the anchorage cirrs umscription as isotropic medium.
24. The results show that relative temperature differences between the linearly anisotropic scattering and isotropic scattering media are approximately proportional to the scattering asymmetry parameter.
25. Marlite is transitional type of sedimentary rock, so marlite reservoir is highly anisotropic and heterogeneous. It is difficult to fulfill geologic tasks only by using of conventional logging data.
26. The procedure of experiment and interpretation are described . Thus, it is possible that the anisotropic characteristics of reservoir can be studied with present whole core analysis equipments.
27. This method is based on the use of an "equivalent element medium" and the finite difference operator for an unsymmetrical star in anisotropic media.
28. For the seismic data with large incidence angles, there are large differences between the computation results from AVA isotropic approximation formula and that from AVA anisotropic precise formula.
29. The new theory admits the Earth's inner core to be a ferromagnet. The ferromagnetism of inner core is supported by observed anisotropic property of inner core in transmitting seismic waves.
30. In this paper, the approximation of the second order parabolic equation is studied with the anisotropic biquadratic element.
More similar words: isotropic, isotropy, esotropia, inotropic, phototropic, psychotropic, adrenocorticotropic, adrenocorticotropic hormone, tropic, thyrotropin, tropics, gonadotropin, phototropism, somatotropin, subtropic, tropical, tropically, pantropic, subtropical, isentropic, tropical zone, tropical fish, semitropical, tropic of cancer, tropical cyclone, tropical rain forest, human chorionic gonadotropin, tropic of capricorn, allotropy, allotrope.