Random good picture Not show
1) Television sports commentators repeat the same phrases ad nauseam.
2) He talks ad nauseam about how clever his children are.
3) Look, we've been over this ad nauseam. I think we should move on to the next item.
4) We discussed it ad nauseam.
5) Where else can such a thought be debated ad nauseam into the wee hours of a boring Tuesday?
6) Sports commentators repeat the same phrases ad nauseam.
7) We have heard your complaints ad nauseam.
8) He played the song ad nauseam.
9) Many writers tend to work on their personal myths ad nauseam because it sells well and feels so good.
10) All these old rules have been taught and repeated ad nauseam.
11) Caution : Use restraint when asking the question. No boss requires to repeat himself ad nauseam.
12) Caution : Use restraint when asking this question. No boss wants to repeat himself ad nauseam.