Random good picture Not show
(1) He collapsed from acute renal failure.
(2) This is seen commonly in acute renal failure, and less commonly in chronic renal failure.
(3) Discussion A problem in studying acute renal failure is the lack of a clearly agreed definition.
(4) Our study also underestimates the incidence of acute renal failure in one other way.
(5) All patients had acute renal failure and underwent hemodialysis.
(6) OBJECTIVE:To study the reasons for acute renal failure(ARF) and hyperkalemia caused by ACEI which is used for treating cardiovascular disease(Sentencedict.com ), and the dealing method.
(7) With suprarenal aortic thrombosis:grave prognosis due to acute renal failure, GI ischemia, spinal cord dysfunction and degeneration.
(8) HUS is characterized by acute renal failure, haemolytic anaemia and thrombocytopenia.
(9) Methods 12 HFRS with acute renal failure patients were given hemodialysis or peritoneal dialysis.
(10) Methods A total of 28 cases of acute renal failure caused by ureteric obstruction were treated with ureteroscopy combined with pneumatic lithotriptor, holmium YAG laser, and ESWL.
(11) Acute renal failure (ARF) is caused by ischemic and nephrotoxic insults acting alone or in combination.
(12) Objective:To evaluate the renal cortex blood perfusion of acute renal failure(ARF)in rabbits using intravenous contrast ultrasound, power Doppler imaging(PDI)and acoustic densitometry(AD)techniques.
(13) Acute renal failure can be caused by loss of blood supply, hypercalcemia, or toxins such as ethylene glycol (antifreeze) or aminoglycoside antibiotics.
(14) Acute renal failure mainly occurred in the second week following admission in relation to sepsis and nephrotoxic drugs.
(15) Acute renal failure ( ARF ) secondary to extensive renal parenchymal infiltration by tumor cells is extremely rare.
(16) Other adverse reactions due to systemic absorption, such as hypoglycaemia, rash, and acute renal failure, are rare.
(17) Hypercalcemia has been observed in the diuretic stage of acute renal failure.
(18) There is limited information about the true incidence of acute renal failure ARF.
(19) Results: The term AKI is proposed to represent the entire spectrum of acute renal failure.
(20) The invention relates to a multifunctional portable artificial kidney, which is used to treat acute renal failure, etc, as one blood purify device.
(21) To quantitatively assess the renal cortex blood perfusion of acute renal failure (ARF) in rabbits by ICU, AD and PDI.
(22) OBJECTIVE: In the Marmara earthquake, which occurred on August 17, 1999, 639 people had renal complications, and 477 needed hemodialysis treatment because of acute renal failure due to crush injury.
(23) Objective : To investigate the significance of serum myocardical enzyme in patients with acute renal failure ( ARF ) of nor - mal electrocardiogram ( ECG ).
(24) Objective To evaluate the value of renal biopsy in acute renal failure ( ARF ).
(25) Hemolytic uremic syndrome ( HUS ) is an important cause of acute renal failure, and may be irreversible.
(26) The invention is an agent for prevention and treatment of acute renal failure, which contains a hydantoin derivative represented by the general formula below as an active ingredient.
(27) Postmortem patho- anatomy revealed that the chief cause of the animal's death was acute renal failure as a result of widespread multiple embolism of renal arteries.
(28) Objective To investigate the curative effect of blood purification on acute renal failure ( ARF ).
(29) The system succeeded in detecting two new signals from the database, earlier than regular expert review: andrographolide induced acute renal failure and cefradine induced hematuria.
(30) Haemolytic uraemic syndrome (HUS) is a life-threatening disease characterized by acute renal failure (uraemia), haemolytic anaemia, and a low platelet count (thrombocytopenia).
More similar words: failure, acute, outer ear, bitter end, interference, dilute, nominal interest rate, fail, lure, fail to, failed, allure, cute, failing, execute, persecute, executed, prosecute, arena, penal, venal, lieutenant, acupressure, acupuncture, aquaculture, arsenal, penalty, venality, penalize, renascent.