Picture not beautiful? TrySentence into pic
|sentence:||A man may talk like a wise man and yet act like a fool.|
- Similar sentences
- The wise respond. The foolish react. The wise think and then act. The foolish act and then regret.
- A fool may give a wise man counsel.
- A fool may put somewhat in a wise man’s head.
- A fool may ask more questions in an hour than a wise man can answer in seven years.
- A wise man gets more use from his enemies than a fool from his friends.
- A wise woman puts a grain of sugar in everything she says to a man, and takes a grain of salt with ..
- A fool sees not the same tree that a wise man sees.
- A wise man changes his mind, a fool never will.
- A wise man thinks all that he says, a fool says all that he thinks.
- He is a fool who cannot be angry, but he is a wise man who will not.
- Riches serve a wise man but command a fool.
- A fool knows more in his own house than a wise man in another.
- The fool does think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.
- The mouth of a wise man is in his heart; the heart of a fool is in his mouth.
- A fool knows more in his own house than a wise man in another's.