Random good picture Not show
2. It is a shame to be so wasteful.
3. This practice is frowned upon as being wasteful.
4. The software is very wasteful of memory.
5. Duties have been reassigned to avoid wasteful duplication of work.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
6. This kind of training is ineffective, and wasteful of scarce resources.
7. Try to avoid wasteful duplication of effort.
8. The whole process is wasteful and inefficient.
9. We must avoid wasteful duplication of effort.
10. He became apoplectic about wasteful government spending.
11. It's wasteful the way you throw so much food away!
12. The confusion created by this can be very wasteful.
13. The border war has been wasteful and destructive.
14. It's ... it's ... wasteful you know, so wasteful.
15. Thick peeling is not only wasteful but also results in a loss of some of the valuable nutrients which potatoes contain.
16. Daedalus dislikes this tedious and wasteful business, and is inventing an in-situ laundering machine.
17. I wonder what medical opinion is of this wasteful practice?
18. Wasteful and inefficient production Critics also challenge the assertion that the market system provides the goods most wanted by society.
19. It is both wasteful and irresponsible to set experiments in motion and omit to record and analyse what happens.
20. Certainly not for a wasteful spendthrift, who preyed upon a gullible old woman!
21. By investing in efficient plant it could generate lots of valuable carbon credits to sell to wealthier, more wasteful nations.
22. Esther believed it was a filthy habit not to change towels often, and Robert believed it was wasteful to do so.
23. New Yorkers drank too much, entertained too lavishly, and were ostentatious and wasteful with money.
24. In spite of accounting for only 0.2 percent of a beer's cost, this is naturally felt to be wasteful and undesirable.
25. Biting a tree and then running away seemed like a very curious and wasteful behavior.
26. Sleep is also a time when some animals purposely conserve energy because it would be wasteful not to do so.
27. Conservative propagandists have sold taxpayers on the notion that welfare recipients are ingrates dependent on wasteful programs perpetuating idleness.
28. Dole voted against the bill on the ground that it contained $ 5 billion in wasteful social spending.
29. Another option is to incinerate the oil, but this is very wasteful.
30. Many people want to help but just don't want to be bogged down with wasteful committee meetings every week for years.
More similar words: wastefulness, grateful, spiteful, gratefully, gratefulness, plaster cast, useful, careful, forceful, doleful, baleful, hopeful, ruefully, graceful, vengeful, carefully, peaceful, to the full, be full of, forcefully, hopefully, refulgent, be useful to, gleefully, peacefully, carefulness, gracefully, remorseful, resourceful, purposeful.