Random good picture Not show
1. A man of letters, a man of love and a man of lies.
2. He was a man of letters with no interest in current affairs.
3. Tao Yuanming was a man of letters and refined scholar in ancient times.
4. As a man of letters and a connoisseur, his three kinds of songs are cordial, emotional and consistent in the rhythm of music and Chinese musical scale.
5. He is a man of letters.
6. As a man of letters, Fraser tends to emphasise rhetoric at the expense of reality.
7. He was known as a man of letters.
8. Lu Xun might be called a soldier rather than a man of letters.
9. Mr Miller gave up his career as a doctor to become a man of letters.
More similar words: get the better of, letter, fetter, better, begetter, a matter of, had better, dead letter, unfettered, betterment, as a matter of fact, bittersweet, pitter-patter, All is not gold that glitters, panorama, intersperse, chain of command, seaman, as a man, settee, palette, adamant, omelette, manoeuvre, etiquette, cigarette, vignette, marionette, pirouette, silhouette.