Random good picture Not show
(1) It all happened a good many years ago.
(2) We've both had a good many beers.
(3) A good many people were upset about the new tax.
(4) The little girl knows a good many folk songs by heart.
(5) The sacred place of the revolution invites a good many foreign visitors.
(6) There are a good many variables that may intervene in just this manner.
(7) It was to be a good many years before Coniston came within the sphere of operations however.
(8) Overall, it took a good many years for the primaries to wrest control from the bosses.
(9) He had charred a good many slices of bread and sent several up in flames before he discovered this simple device.
(10) It is likely that a good many valuable stones were destroyed in this way because Pliny was muddling up hardness and toughness.
(11) Unlike a good many tough guys who made it big in movies, Marvin didn't come from a particularly tough background.
(12) In time she came to know a good many faces[sentencedict.com], but none of them were people.
(13) It was no accident that a good many towns were sited on the borderline between arable farming and pastoral regions.
(14) In certain areas no figures were given for a good many parishes, even the values of some livings being omitted.
(15) As a result, there are usually a good many people to choose from when filling a senior management slot.
(16) For the Terrells a good many of the obvious answers are irrelevant.
(17) Breeze, who had hatched a good many herself, quickened her steps to a run, for her two friends were waiting.
(18) Mount Vesuvius hasn't erupted a good many years.
(19) Mount Vesuvius hasn't erupted for a good many years.
(20) A good many young men leave their jobs voluntarily.
(21) For a good many months we (mom, stepdad, sis, myself, and our Doberman pup) lived in a tent out in the alien desert north of Phoenix.
(22) Yesterday is western Valentine's Day, a good many young lovers selects in this special day to dedicate haematoporphyrin with the no consideration this significative mode expression love.
(23) Many prominent college presidents and political scientists as well as a good many newspaper editorials supported the idea.
(24) I stuck one on my forehead for an afternoon, received a good many curious stares from colleagues, and got the giggles.
(25) The reason Hillary Clinton dumped in the polls is that she scared a good many men in this country.
(26) Upwards of ￡40 there were the landowners, or gentry, though a good many below this point might have been counted as gentlemen.
(27) We shared this house all the years of my childhood, and a good many summers afterward.
(28) As with Cornish tin the profits were creamed by the London capitalists who financed a good many undertakings.
(29) But presently the crowd loosened into smaller groups and a good many people went off into the village or set off for outlying farms.
(30) His wife's affiliation to the best people brought him a good many of those patients.
More similar words: a good job, a good deal, do a good job, a good deal of, have a good time, good, good for, for good, as good as, be good at, good name, landmark, ago, agony, wagon, drag on, go off, go on, go out, food, go over, flood, antagonist, bloody, wooden, many, man, likelihood, many a, human.