Random good picture Not show
1. Methods:The data of 90 cases with senile calcific valvular disease, aged 55 and over 55, were analysed including echocardiography and clinical manifestation.
2. The other involving calcific metamorphosis of canal space was treated by surgical endodontic therapy(retrograde filling).
3. Objective To analyse the histopathological features of degenerative calcific aortic valvular disease (DCAVD) .
4. With the decline of acute rheumatic fever, calcific aortic stenosis has become the most common indication for surgical valve replacement in the USA.
5. Reference segments contained less fibrotic and calcific plaque and proportionately more soft plaque elements.
6. X ray shows characteristic calcific shadow.
7. The humic process and calcific process are obvious in wild walnut forest soils, but it is weak in argillic process.
8. Cells in the calcification group were cultured in the calcific conditioned medium, while those in the control group were cultured in the standard medium.
9. This paper reported the study of degenerative calcific valvular disease (DCVD) by color Doppler echocardiography on 1-407 cases, aged 50-96.
10. If aortic valve disease has an active biology is there medical therapy for calcific aortic stenosis?
11. Results Initial evaluation revealed the presence of an area of scleral melt and epithelial defect with an underlying calcific plaque over the necrotic area in the nasal conjunctiva.
12. The demineralization was less and no collagen fibers and bacteria were found in the inner layer. A transparent layer with calcific...
13. It will not help the later, chronic changes in the ear carschfick such as scar tissue or calcific.
14. Conclusion: The malignant tumors of alimentary system are easy to have calcific metastases, the CT scanning plays an important role in diagnosing the calcific metastases.sentence dictionary
15. The blood level of sPLA2 and hs-CRP is highest in the patients with soft plaque, and middler in the patients with fibrous plaque, least in the patients with calcific plaque.
16. Objective:To retrospective analyse the clinical characteristic of the patients with senile calcific valvular disease.
17. Sometimes in older adults, a normal tricuspid aortic valve will undergo calcification, a so-called "senile calcific aortic stenosis."
18. Objective To evaluate the CT appearances and diagnostic value of calcific metastases originated from the alimentary system mucous carcinoma.
19. Several applications in medicine are then presented, including imaging calcific arteries, detecting microcalcifications in breast, and detecting tissue lesions caused by thermotherapy or HIFU therapy.
More similar words: calcification, decalcification, calcify, pacifically, specifically, technical specifications, pacific, calcine, calcium, calcite, specific, pacificism, nonspecific, unspecific, calcinosis, calcitonin, pacific time, specificity, calcination, pacification, pacific ocean, specific heat, calcium oxide, recalcitrant, intraspecific, opacification, specification, hypercalciuria, recalcitrance, specifications.