Random good picture Not show
1. We are left with the unspecific practical objection, the objection that is as much to say that only seeing is believing.
2. Frequently, then, an unspecific referral was subsequently considered a psychosis.
3. Endocrine effects and unspecific reactions may contribute to L - arginine - induced vasodilation after higher doses.
4. The unspecific adsorption of HRP - Avidin was inhibited by adding the calf serum into enzyme buffer.
5. Despite the unspecific symptoms of CAG , the basic pathogenesis is still regular.
6. Some areas of policy may be the subject only of unspecific recommendations, perhaps setting out a range of loosely worded options.
7. The raised IgG1 proportion appears to be disease specific instead and not a reflection of unspecific inflammatory changes.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. On concrete system designs, it has such defects as unspecific irregularity , unstability and inharmony, etc.
9. Background: Eosinophilic gastroenteritis (EG) is a rare, benign gastrointestinal disorder. As its clinical manifestation is unspecific , the misdiagnosis rate is high.
10. Indeed, the answer to Why ? usually ends up this way, speculative, unspecific.
11. But these methods are either too elaborate to be used routinely or are too unspecific, or easy to be influenced by autolysis and putrefaction of tissue, so that to be limited in forensic practice.
12. However, what is more common is the low-level lead exposure that may cause unspecific signs and symptoms and remain undiagnosed.
13. Mostly within grey, barren cell-like structures, nightmarish scenarios, which are unspecific in their narrative, are enacted.
More similar words: unspecified, specific, specifically, specific heat, specification, specified, specify, pacific, inspect, unspeakable, inspector, pacification, special, species, inspection, specimen, specious, specially, specialty, especially, unscientific, speciality, specialist, specialize, specialise, specialised, visual inspection, specialization, special session, endangered species.