Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. During calcium ingestion, factors such as calcitonin might attenuate bone resorption, while bone calcium deposition continues.
2. Adjunctive therapy with salmon calcitonin can be given in a dosage of 200 units every 6 hours.
3. Calcitonin and growth hormone are normally secreted by the thyroid and pituitary respectively.
4. Objectives To investigate the expression of substance P(SP)and calcitonin gene-related peptide(CGRP)in adenomyosis tissues and in eutopic endometrium.
5. AIM: To study the effect of calcitonin gene related peptide (CGRP) on contraction and relaxation of iliac artery transduced with CGRP gene by retrovirus vector.
6. Objective To observe the changes of calcitonin gene related peptide (CGRP) in rat spinal motoneuron after upper motoneuron injury. Methods Thirty six adult male Wistar rats were selected.
7. Objective: To study the effect of calcitonin gene-related peptide (CURP) in periodontium by traumatic occlusion.
8. Calcitonin is a polypeptide hormone which modulate Ca + metabolism, thus has some effect on osteoporosis therapy.
9. Calcitonin gene - related peptide ( CGRP ) is the most potent vasoactive peptide in human.
10. Cerebral ischemia; Salviae miltiorrhizae; Time - window; Calcitonin - gene related; Endothelins.
11. Objective To investigate the effect calcitonin gene - related peptide ( CGRP ) 、 endothelin ( ET ) on duodenal ulcer ( DU ).
12. OBJECTIVE: To isolate and characterize calcitonin from chicken ultimobranchial glands.
13. AIM : To investigate changes of calcitonin gene - related peptide ( CGRP ) in myocardial stunning rats.
14. Calcitonin is mainly used in the treatment of osteoporosis with high turn - over and prominent pain.
15. Conclusion Domestic salmon calcitonin nasal spray is bioequivalent with the importation.
16. Calcitonin, when administered intravenously, turns out to be yet another flush promoting agent.
17. Calcitonin gene - related peptide ( CGRP ) play a key role in some physiological and pathological processes.
18. Ablation of capsaicin sensitive afferent neurones was verified by a depletion of calcitonin gene related peptide from the gastric corpus wall.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. European studies have shown that routine measurement of serum calcitonin in patients with thyroid nodules can detect cases of unsuspected medullary thyroid cancer (MTC), leading to improved outcomes.
20. Calcitonin gene was synthesized according to the sequence of salmon Calcitonin gene.
21. Objective To observe the change of angiotensin II (AT-II), endothelin (ET), and calcitonin gene-related peptide (CGRP) during craniotomy and aneurysmal clipping.
22. To evaluate the curative effect of nasal spray of salmon calcitonin on primary osteoporosis.
23. Objective To observe the efficacy, safety and compliance of domestic salmon calcitonin nasal spray.
24. Objective To observe the pharmacodynamics of self - prepared salmon calcitonin spray in comparison with imported Miacalcic.
25. That found in medullary carcinoma of the thyroid appears to have calcitonin or precalcitonin as its precursor, while the amyloid which occurs in the islets of Langerhans may be derived from insulin .
26. Method On the basis of light microscopic observation the immunohistochemical examination of CK, TG, NSE, vimentin and calcitonin was used to observe 9 cases of oxyphilic cell adenoma of the thyroid.
27. Objective:To evaluate the short-term therapeutic efficacy of parathyroid hormone and calcitonin in postmenopausal osteoporotic women.
28. Objective:To explore whether detecting minimal residual disease of leukemia with hyper-methylation of the calcitonin gene as molecular genetic marker of leukemic clone to predict the prognosis.
29. Objective To study the effect of testosterone propionate(TP)on the distribution pattern of calcitonin gene-related peptide(CGRP)in two types of motoneuron(Mn)pools in rats.
30. Methods: 31 cases with neurogenic intermittent claudication were treated with calcitonin for 8 weeks.
More similar words: calcite, recalcitrant, recalcitrance, classical conditioning, calcium, calcify, calcination, calcification, peritonitis, melatonin, serotonin, skeleton in the closet, a skeleton in the closet, skeleton in the cupboard, local call, sit on, fit on, capacitor, solicitor, triton, wait on, get it on, spit on, briton, solicitous, felicitous, baritone, semitone, duplicitous, monitor.