Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Never mind the exact technical specification; just give us a free translation of what the machine can do.
2. The obscure charges against him lacked specification.
3. The office was furnished to a high specification.
4. A specification has been drawn up for the new military aircraft.
5. The survey briefing had included only a verbal specification.
6. The separate documents will enable the specification of entities, attributes, relationships, events and Operations.
7. When this has been satisfactorily completed a specification for the new product can be drafted.
8. Specification T11/49 had been issued for a dual control trainer but this was not due to enter service until mid-1953.
9. Minor changes in specification can alter the implications of the model significantly.
10. Two running Tornado prototypes in final road-going specification will lead parades of classic racing Benellis on June 5 and 9.
11. Bunns helps by using materials with a similar specification to prepare all Mr Middleditch's fertilisers.
12. One cause for this ambiguity is the specification of the particles that put can occur with to form phrasal verbs.
13. Legislation will require UK petrol companies to meet an EU specification for petrol.
14. Michelle will also spin a customer's wool fleece to specification at a cost of $2.25 an ounce.
15. They struggled to limit the cost by enforcing a low-tech specification.
16. It is concerned about the lack of Windows technical expertise and the effect this will have on specification schedules.
17. The fitters laboured to modify the jeeps for desert travel and to a completely novel specification.
18. The criteria for analysing work done must primarily be the job specification.
19. Printer and scanner performed well[sentencedict.com], but neither gave results up to the specification of the rest of the system.
20. He also supplied all the wool, dyed to his specification by a master dyer.
21. They are termed anisotropic materials and require the measurement of several elastic moduli for their proper specification.
22. Yet less than half the women with a high specification are satisfied with work.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. Emulsions should be examined after storage for droplet size of the disperse phase even if this is not included in the product specification.
24. It will fit first time and perform exactly to specification.
25. Do make sure that every job that gets sent out for setting has a full specification and requirements sheet with it.
26. An older repaint over a highly original car, this interesting specification Rover 2000 would respond well to careful detailing.
27. The reason for their very big standard errors become clearer from the specification of the leisure effects.
28. A number of third parties have already announced they will be providing one-board upgrade kits to support Microsoft's specification.
29. Wherever you are in the world, that Rockwool product will more than match the specification.
30. Also, see how many of the vitamins are included in the specification.
More similar words: specifically, specific, ratification, gratification, certification, nullification, justification, clarification, qualification, identification, esterification, personification, specified, unspecified, specify, speculation, medication, indication, dedication, publication, application, implication, vindication, intoxication, communication, prevarication, telecommunications, inspection, introspection, location.