Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The detection of coronary artery calcinosis increased with aging.
2. Methods 16 cases of intracephalic calcinosis in primary hypoparathyroidism were studied. The authors also investigated the clinical and brain CT appearances of the patients.
3. Scrotal calcinosis: Is the cause still unknown?
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Conclusion: Intervertebral calcinosis in children is a benign self-limited disease. Familiar with its pathophysiologic course will help to avoid unnecessary surgery.
5. Several reports had revealed that tumoral calcinosis could present with signs of systemic inflammation leading to fever and other symptoms.
6. Histopathology confirmed the diagnosis of idiopathic calcinosis of the scrotum.
7. Discussion : Tumoral calcinosis is recognized by calcium and phosphate deposits in soft-tissue, which are due to hemodialysis for chronic renal failure.
8. Tumoral calcinosis was diagnosed with a mass in left inguinal area and a mass over right upper abdominal wall 2 years ago.
9. Cerebral calcinosis, calcification of various regions of the brain, is found in a wide range of disorders, and is often found in normal people.
10. The common sites for tumoral calcinosis are the elbow, hip, shoulder, hand, wrist, and cardiovascular system.
11. Conclusion The first manifestation of juvenile dermatomyositis (JDM) which can result in calcinosis late in the course of the disease is cutaneous disease.
12. It is very significant of brain CT in the diagnosis and differential diagnosis of the brain calcinosis of primary hypoparathyroidism.
13. No epithelial cells were found. hence . a cytological diagnosis idiopathic calcinosis of the scrotum was suggested.
14. Although lungs, heart, gastrointestinal tract, and kidney were involved, there was no complicated with malignancy and calcinosis.
15. No epithelial cells were found, hence, a cytological diagnosis of idiopathic calcinosis of the scrotum was suggested.
16. Conclusion CT is very significant in the diagnosis of coronary artery calcinosis.
17. Objective:To investigate the clinical manifestations and histopathologic features of the tumoral calcinosis at active stage.
18. Results 16 cases were with different degrees of intracephalic calcinosis in primary hypoparathyroidism.
19. Objective To investigate the clinical and pathological features of tumoral calcinosis.
20. Conclusion:The first symptome of JDM is skin lesion at most, which can result in calcinosis late in the course of the disease.
More similar words: calcine, calcination, trichinosis, medical diagnosis, calcium, calcify, calcite, calcitonin, gnosis, luminosity, recalcitrant, calcium oxide, hypercalciuria, calcification, recalcitrance, hypnosis, cyanosis, stenosis, zoonosis, adenosis, melanosis, prognosis, diagnosis, decalcification, calcium carbonate, electrical circuit, pinocytosis, mitral stenosis, aortic stenosis, arteriostenosis.