Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The yachts are built to the highest specifications.
2. Builders will then be sent the specifications and asked to submit a tender for the work.
3. The airport building had been constructed to FAA specifications.
4. All products are made exactly to the customer's specifications.
5. The bolts met all the engineering specifications .
6. He conformed the plans to the new specifications.
7. Each vehicle can be equipped according to your specifications.
8. The manager has drafted job specifications for each of the positions.
9. The house has been built exactly to our specifications.
10. The aircraft have to meet the strict specifications laid down by the FAA.
11. Our work must answer the specifications laid down.
12. Traditionally, systems were validated by users agreeing functional specifications.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. The worker builds to two different specifications.
14. Release and check specifications as determinants of shelf-life.
15. Writing specifications based on the accepted and approved plans are an essential part of the designer's work.
16. Each must have clearly defined product specifications so that resulting objects are well planned and appropriate for subsequent reuse.
17. Tailor-made to your personal specifications to enhance every environment - from private study to entire office suite.
18. The manufacturer makes products to match the retailer's specifications and these are labelled with the retailer's own distinctive label.
19. Included are technical specifications, road tests and a buyers guide.
20. The design specifications had called for the columns to rest on bedrock that supported a weight of seven tons per square foot.
21. But the job specifications for Number 10 are increasingly precise and alarmingly exacting.
22. Troll's exclusive, personalized luggage is made to our own exacting specifications in heavy-duty PVC/nylon.
23. If the equipment is not up to the agreed specifications and quality, we will undertake to replace them.
24. The company will custom - build a kitchen cabinet to your specifications.
25. You must see to it that all the goods measure up to the specifications.
26. He is spending a fortune tailoring the house to his specifications to make it a perfect bachelor pad.
27. Architects wanted the mock-up to be as near as possible to the final specifications of the building.
28. This approval is required both for entirely new project specifications, and for amendments, however minor, to SCOTVEC-devised specifications.
29. At first, the Web site will provide information only, such as product specifications, dealer locations and answers to questions.
30. We look to authorities, the government and technical experts to provide answers through rules, laws, technical specifications, knowledge.
More similar words: specification, specifically, pacification, specific, unspecific, specificity, specific heat, specific energy, ratification, gratification, stratification, deification, notification, unification, edification, verification, vilification, modification, ramification, codification, fortification, purification, ossification, self-gratification, clarification, acidification, scarification, jollification, nullification, amplification.