Random good picture Not show
1. Experiment research conducted on calcination of kaolinite from coal measure regarding the influential factors on whiteness of the final product.
2. By adding only 5% kaolinite in the calcination process, the dealkalization rate could be increased to 100%.
3. The calcination of HZSM-5 zeolite treated by sulfur acid not only could improve its acid quantity, but also increased strong acid sites with structure of super acid.
4. That the calcination process will change the graininess, dispersity and acidity-basicity of the catalyst can explain the discrepancy of the above phenomena.
5. Results reveal that the impregnation, drying, calcination and sulfidation are all important processes for the mechanical strength and reliability.
6. The maxim strength is found when calcination temperature is 600 ℃.
7. The influence of the calcination temperature on the catalytic activity of o - xylene isomerization was investig.
8. Results reveal that the impregnating, drying, calcination and sulfidation are all important processes for the mechanical strength and reliability of the catalyst.
9. New type flashing - speed dynamic calcination technology is used for the production of active nano - ZnO.
10. Monument body such as the well - illuminated calcination of gold, Wuli also can be seen outside.
11. Comparing with calcination reduction process, it solves many problems, such as low recovery rate of manganese, grievous dust pollution, large permanent investment and high labor intensity etc.
12. The influence of the calcination temperature on the catalytic activity of zeolitefor the reaction of o-xylene isomerization was investig.
13. A series of niobium acids at different calcination temperatures was prepared.
14. Of pore silica gel[sentencedict.com], calcination temperature should not exceed 200 ℃.
15. The influence of the calcination temperature on the catalytic activity of zeolitefor the reaction of o-xylene isomerization was investigated.
16. With the convertor sludge as raw material and with mixed binding of organic and inorganic binding agent, high quality sludge pellet was prepared by crumby pressing and low temperature calcination.
17. The results indicate that the carbide slag after proper calcination can be used to prepare the pure xonotlite which was made up of many big orbicular secondary particles.
18. A shrinking core model is used to account for the calcination process of ultra - fine limestone.
19. This technology changes the ore magnesium, calcium carbonate and fertilizer through calcination, separation, carbonization and roasting.
20. Results The IR spectrometry of Ophicalcitum was different before and after calcination.
21. The pore volume and specific surface area of the samples decreased with the increasing calcination temperature.
22. Limestone moves downward driven by the push rods, which can ensure the calcination quality of limestone.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. The results showed:reductive agent, solvent P/V ratio, condition of drying and temperature of calcination had influence over the physical properties of VPO catalysts.
24. ITO powders having a very low Chlorine content were prepared by a novel sequential wash and subsequent post - calcination method using Indium Chloride as staring material.
25. Chloric water still can stimulate an eye possibly, make an eye aglow , scratchy, the feeling that has calcination.
26. A new technology for the preparation of cadmium red pigment - indirect sedimentation - calcination method has been studied.
27. In this paper copper oxide ( CuO ) crystals were successfully synthesized by a novel concentration - precipitation and post - calcination method.
28. Objective To explore if the IR spectra analysis is useful for learning the Ophicalcitum, compare with the character of IR spectrometry before and after calcination.
29. Nanometer tungsten nitride powders were synthesized as amm onium metatungstate by means of spray drying, calcination, milling and nitration in pure ammonia.
30. Introduce the process flow, major equipment and the plant features of multistage ebullience fluidized calcination cooling technology.
More similar words: multinational corporation, vaccination, hallucination, calculation, combination, domination, divination, rumination, nomination, inclination, machination, elimination, destination, imagination, examination, abomination, pollination, termination, culmination, desalination, coordination, denomination, subordination, recrimination, contamination, extermination, disinclination, determination, illuminations, discrimination.