Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The process of calcification begins later for boys than for girls.
2. Results: The valve calcification and incrassation of senile degenerative valvular disease result in dysfunction and the changes of cardiac structure and function.
3. Conclusions - Calcification of the thoracic aorta is age related and associated with coronary calcification and valvular calcification.
4. Fibrous wall with dystrophic calcification consistent with cyst.
5. Vascular calcification is a common phenomena among atherosclerosis, diabetes, chronic kidney failure and aging.
6. Objective:To study the relationship between the end-plate calcification and cervical intervertebral disc degeneration and vertebral osteophyte formation.
7. Conclusions Vascular calcification is related to the deposition of the bone matrix proteins in the inferior epigastric artery of ESRD patients.
8. Such calcification would make coronary angioplasty difficult.
9. To discuss the relationship between the thoracolumbar aortic calcification and the correction of kyphotic deformity in ankylosing spondylitis (AS).
10. Larger, coarser areas of calcification may be caused by aging or by a benign condition such as fibroadenoma, a common noncancerous tumor of the breast.
11. This is dystrophic calcification in the wall of the stomach. At the far left is an artery with calcification in its wall. There are also irregular bluish-purple deposits of calcium in the submucosa.
12. Results: The result showed pulps karyopyknosis , calcification and proliferation of fibroblastswithout inflammatory cell infiltration, which in...
13. Baby's tooth follicle the premature calcification will sprout in the palace.
14. The calcification varies in appearance but can be stippled and amorphous, not unlike the chondroid calcifications seen with extracranial chondrosarcomas.
15. The incidence of constrictive pericarditis with evident pericardial calcification in children is extremely low.
16. The dense white nodules of calcification are present on either valve surface.
17. Calcification has been noted at the site of successfully treated metastatic choriocarcinoma.
18. Three days after the last lithotripsy, the plain abdominal x ray showed no calcifications in the right upper abdomen.
19. In some cases, there is also mental retardation and soft-tissue calcifications.
20. Objective:To explore the diagnostic value of mammographically found intramammary calcification in different breast diseases.
21. We present the first case of a mediastinal hemangiopericytoma with central calcification.
22. Conclusion: Soft-tissue rim sign is a reliable and valuable CT sign in diagnosing ureteral calculus, and is helpful in differentiating with phlebolith and calcification due to other nature.
23. Conclusion: During the diagnosis of imageology for ligamenta flava thickening or calcification, the morphologic features of the attached place for ligamenta falva should be considered.
24. Pathological changes for the main mast facet osteoarthritis and spinal canal stenosis, and segmental instability, disc degeneration, spondylolisthesis and spinal ligament calcification,[sentencedict.com] and other.
25. RA legion was presented because water and protein lost. )That amelogenin spread into dentin could promote the odontoblast differentiation and induce dentin calcification.
26. Inflamed ears progress over time from soft tissue swelling, to hyperplasia of ceruminous glands, to scar tissue, to calcification.
27. Objective To explore the effect of arthroscopic treatment of calcification of supraspinatus tendon(CST).
28. CT showed that high-density tumor mass with punctate or plaque calcification.
29. Results CT findings of AO joint degeneration included: formation of osteophyte, narrowing of joint space, transverse ligament calcification, and joint vacuum phenomenon.
30. Multivesicular hydatid cyst had 3 cases, 2 lesions with wall calcification.
More similar words: pacification, specification, specifications, ratification, gratification, edification, deification, unification, notification, stratification, purification, ossification, modification, vilification, codification, fortification, verification, ramification, self-gratification, rectification, mystification, magnification, acidification, amplification, certification, mortification, signification, reunification, justification, jollification.