Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Your recalcitrance obliges firmness on my part.
2. At first he showed some energy, but as recalcitrance persisted on both sides this quickly exhausted itself.
3. For all companies' general recalcitrance, there is evidence that businesses in some narrow fields are adapting to the new environment.
4. This finding, however, may not represent recalcitrance on the part of orthopaedic surgeons to embrace change.
5. Your recalcitrance obliges firmness on me.
6. I would add here that America's recalcitrance relative to the rest of the rich world reflects two things about the United States.
7. Although Beijing's and Moscow's recalcitrance means that the UN Security Council is not likely to act(sentencedict.com), the next best source of legitimacy in the current situation has spoken: the Arab League.
8. Though they did not repeat Mr Bergsten's criticism of Chinese "recalcitrance", they said that "without a strong G2, the G20 will disappoint".
9. Unusually, his account of Tevez's recalcitrance was volunteered to the press without prompting.
10. They cited new data highlighting the company's recalcitrance in correcting dangerous conditions.
11. Gates found their recalcitrance equally frustrating.
12. Chinese buckeye seeds are recalcitrance which are of high desiccation-sensitivity.sentencedict.com/recalcitrance.html
13. They chastise Mr Netanyahu for his recalcitrance.
14. Mindful, perhaps, of the events of 1801 and 1825, he feared aristocratic recalcitrance more than a peasant rebellion.
15. Second, and more important, even nobles who were determined to be recalcitrant expressed their recalcitrance in many different ways.
16. Suu Kyi has always advocated non-violent resistance, but is internationally renowned for her recalcitrance rather than her compliance.
17. Most likely, such actions would further divide us, complicating the issues we should be working on and magnifying Chinese recalcitrance.
18. The prickly but familiar dialectical relationship of progress and recalcitrance have left many of us cross-eyed through the years.
19. According to initial speculation Beishou Soviet Supreme Command in a certain area of concern, the Germans are preparing for the final adjustment of the recalcitrance of the deployment.
20. If a political leader refuses to accept the election returns, a strong, independent judiciary capable of resisting that recalcitrance is crucial.
21. Windows really doesn't want you to do this; to get around its recalcitrance, you need to tweak some registry settings.
22. Such explosives are xenobiotic compounds, being toxic to biological systems, and their recalcitrance leads to persistence in the environment.
More similar words: recalcitrant, calcium, trance, entrance, entranceway, remonstrance, recall, preponderance of evidence, france, ignorance, assurance, endurance, hindrance, utterance, severance, insurance, temperance, tolerance, fragrance, appearance, forbearance, exuberance, perseverance, intolerance, remembrance, transience, remembrancer, reconnaissance, extravagance, preponderance.