Random good picture Not show
1. Today my Sichuan food has "pacifically" evolved into a Sino-French food, light, natural, good to look at and it has been accepted by my wife and by my mother-in-law.
2. Jacques Three pacifically remarked, " He is so much in your mind, see you, madame. "
3. 'Going to work, my dears, for our rich relation, and help get enough money for a new horse, ' said Mrs Durbeyfield pacifically.
4. Spectroscopy is basically the study of spectra and spectrum lines of light, and pacifically for us the light from stars.
5. Although the contention between at present Microsoft and Yahoo with each passing day " turn white-hot ", but final result still is pacifically is reached trade.
6. To terminate this duel, to amalgamate the pure idea with the humane reality, to cause right to penetrate pacifically into the fact and the fact into right, that is the task of sages.
7. At present, rising peacefully has become a basic national strategy of China. China is growing pacifically , and for peace.
More similar words: pacification, specifically, pacific, pacific ocean, calcification, prolifically, terrifically, pacifism, pacifist, pacifier, scientifically, pacifistic, unscientifically, specification, specifications, acidification, pontifical, pacify, pacifying, specific, unspecific, nonspecific, specificity, specific heat, intraspecific, specific energy, specific gravity, specific performance, calorific, artificially.