Random good picture Not show
1. To roast or calcine until they emit a crackling sound or until crackling stops.
2. To roast or calcine (crystals or salts) until they emit a crackling sound or until crackling stops.
3. The calcine temperature and lasting time were selected as technological parameter during the calcining process.
4. True brand ceramic tile goes to to calcine time from temperature in manufacturing process every time, need to arrive accurately decimally .
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
5. So the suitable calcine temperature for the argilla was 676 - 752 after considering technology and economy factors.
6. The gold recovery of calcine cyanidation reached 90 percent.
7. Rotary kiln calcine capital equipment, cement of grog, there are dry process production and wet process production, have already been used such trades as metallurgy, chemical industry, etc.
8. In order to calcine calcium carbonate fines, the technique of high - temperature pelletization has successfully been used.
9. Therefore, new technology of using acetylene sludge to calcine clinker will be discussed in this article.
10. The new process of calcine for ammonium paratungstate to tungsten trioxide by microwave was investigated.
11. Temperature, granularity and velocity of heating up were considered in the experiment of calcine, and the best value range of the three factors was confirmed.
12. Furthermore, the electrocatalysis activities of powder properly prepared by microwave calcining are much higher than that by high temperature calcine.
13. In leaching stage the zinc oxide is separated from the calcine s.
14. Each target achieves or the part completely surpasses the American complete calcine quality specification, has the special economical development value.
15. The industrial tests show that the jarosite process can be used to handle the zinc calcine with high concentration of Sb by controlling the leaching rate of Sb in the neutral leaching process.
16. However, the quality of glass decreases as the percentage of calcine increases.
17. It is also made clear that the higher the calcine temperature is, the better the crystallization becomes.
18. Datong coal-series kaolin can be used as paper coating after being processed by chemical blanching , ultra-fine comminution and calcine.
19. Here discussed are the technical measures taken to adopt the high silicate ratio burden to calcine the high strength clinker and the comprehensive improvement plans for the cement powder process.
20. This paper introduces the application of PLC in the control system of carbon cathode electricity calcine stove.
21. Finally, we discussed the realization problem of some theory methods proposed in this paper combining with the calcine process of rotary kiln.
More similar words: calcination, calcite, calcium, calcify, calcitonin, recalcitrant, calcium oxide, hypercalciuria, recalcitrance, calcification, decalcification, calcium carbonate, electrical circuit, mechanical calculator, cinematically, chemical medicine, central city, eternal city, local call, medicine cabinet, cine, calculi, alcalde, calcaneus, calculus, calcaneal, cinema, calcareous, calculate, piscine.