Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Calcium is good to the growth of your bones.
2. Be sure you get your daily quota of calcium.
3. All the original calcium had dissolved away.
4. Zemel says that when calcium levels are low, the body releases a hormone that helps squeeze the most out of every available milligram of the < ...
5. We need calcium to make bones.
6. says that when calcium levels are low, the body releases a hormone that helps squeeze the most out of every available milligram of the mineral.
7. Milk is very rich in calcium.
8. The calcium reacts with sulphur in the atmosphere.
9. To dig calcium into the soil, he warned, does not help the plant.
10. Calcium is found most abundantly in milk.
11. Bones are largely composed of calcium.
12. Calcium may aid in the prevention of colon cancer.
13. Zemel says that when calcium levels are low, the body releases a hormone that helps squeeze the most out of every available milligram of the mineral.
14. The calcium waves spreading through glial cells may constitute a long-range signalling network acting in concert with conventional neuronal networks.
15. It is very sensitive to calcium and does not do well in alkaline or hard water.
16. By instigating a calcium deficiency inside the cells[sentencedict.com], the drugs cause muscles lining arterial walls to relax.
17. During calcium ingestion, factors such as calcitonin might attenuate bone resorption, while bone calcium deposition continues.
18. Some tablets are labeled for their calcium content.
19. The use of calcium chloride must be discouraged because of the potential for serious burns in the infusion area.
20. It is considerably higher in protein, calcium, and vitamins, than any other hay.
21. Non-calcareous rock which does not contain calcium.
22. Vitamin D is necessary to aid the absorption of calcium from food.
23. Now this machine gives us such high resolution that we can see very small specks of calcium.
24. They develop mainly in fresh tap water, especially if it contains a high percentage of calcium salts.
25. In contrast, only epithelial cells from ulcerative colitis showed an appreciable increase after calcium ionophore induction.
26. When the uremia is severe enough to warrant dialysis, this therapy usually results in a correction of the serum calcium concentration.
26. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
27. It may be a little harder to get a fix on calcium.
28. For polio patients, however, something more than inactivity was involved in the loss of calcium.
29. Both increased bone resorption and increased intestinal absorption of calcium occur.
30. Case studies show that there is a reciprocal relationship between calcium and phosphorus.
More similar words: calculate, calculation, miscalculate, mercalli scale, odium, falcon, medium, talcum, tedium, sodium, premium, encomium, triumph, halcyon, cranium, alcohol, stadium, alchemy, titanium, aquarium, aluminium, compendium, terrarium, opprobrium, millennium, malcontent, auditorium, spinal cord, equilibrium, defalcation.