Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. The road follows the Pacific coastline.
2. They crossed the Pacific by ship.
3. He is serving on a warship in the Pacific.
4. Cathay Pacific flies daily non-stop to Hong Kong from Heathrow.
5. The Kon-Tiki sailed across the Pacific Ocean propelled by wind power.
6. Flying across the Pacific for the first time was a great achievement.
7. We drove along the Pacific coast to Seattle.
8. The Pacific region has rapidly emerged as a leading force on the world stage.
9. the common porpoise of the North Atlantic and Pacific.
10. Some of the Pacific islands are too small to stand alone as independent states.
11. The Pacific Ocean is the biggest ocean in the earth.
12. The Asian countries along the coast of the Pacific all came out against the US new military base in Japan.
13. In the distance we spied the Pacific for the first time.
14. They are due to splash down in the Pacific tomorrow.
15. The South Pacific was the theatre for much of the action in the Second World War.
16. Anita drove north up Pacific Highway.
17. We are pacific people.
18. A chain of volcanoes girdles the Pacific.
19. He planned to cross the Pacific by yacht.
20. One after another[sentencedict.com], tropical storms battered the Pacific coastline.
21. Many rivers in Asia empty into the Pacific.
22. The spacecraft splashed down in the Pacific.
23. Palm trees stir in the soft Pacific breeze.
24. This British author has chosen to live in relative anonymity on a Pacific island.
24. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. MacArthur was Supreme Commander for the allied powers in the Pacific.
26. It is not in the still calm of life, or in the repose of a pacific station, that great characters are formed.
27. The Aleutian chain is a long arc of islands in the North Pacific.
28. It is more than 3,500 kilomters from the Atlantic Ocean on the east coast to the Pacific Ocean on the west.
29. Legend has it that the tribe came from across the Pacific Ocean.
30. We had made arrangements to stop by her house in Pacific Grove.
More similar words: pacifism, pacify, specific, specifically, specific heat, specification, specified, spacious, capacity, unspecified, rapacious, capacious, incapacitation, orifice, edifice, prolific, artifice, terrific, carrying capacity, sacrifice, magnifico, artificial, significant, scientific, pontificate, edification, magnificent, significance, deification, modification.