Random good picture Not show
1. Post corrected vision, posterior capsular opacification, intraocular pressure and harmful effect on intraocular tissues were examined.
2. The postoperative complication was membrana vitreous anterior opacification and retinal detachment opacification. They were happened among40 eyes.
3. Nasal cavity examination and dacryocyst lipiodol opacification were executive before operation to investigate the reason of recur, and the patients were followed up for 10 to 12 months.
3. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
4. Purpose : To study left ventricular and myocardial opacification by intravenous injection of hand agitated perfluorocarbon microbubbles.
5. Posterior capsular opacification is a severe complication of cataract surgery.
6. The postoperative complication membrana vitreous anterior opacification and retinal detachment opacification. They were happened among 40 eyes.
7. Posterior capsule opacification ( PCO ) is a complication frequently happened following cataract surgery a major clinical problem.
8. The cortical opacification in CT-S digital images was linear, cuniform or clustered aggregate shadow configuration. The posterior subcapsular opacification was discal vacuolar or granular appearance.
9. Objective After cataract is after extracapasular cataract or damaged the lens leading the posterior capsule opacification.
10. Objective To study the influential factors of posterior capsular opacification ( PCO ) after cataract phacoemulsification.
11. Objective To evaluate the effect of sharp - edged intraocular lens ( IOL ) on posterior capsule opacification ( PCO ).
12. We reviewed the effort on designing lens on posterior capsule opacification.
13. Choosing appropriate lens can reduce postoperative astigmatism posterior capsule opacification and maintain accommodation to some extent.
14. There are corneal edema , iritis and soon . posterior capsular opacification is themajor cause of eyesight reduction.
15. Such as, blepharospasm, conjunctival congestion and edema, corneal epithelial exfoliation and opacification.
16. Objective After cataract is after extracapsular cataract or lensposterior capsule opacification.
More similar words: pacification, specification, calcification, specifications, decalcification, acidification, pacifically, ratification, gratification, beatification, reification, unification, deification, notification, edification, stratification, codification, fortification, minification, purification, modification, verification, vilification, ramification, typification, ossification, self-gratification, glorification, scarification, signification.