Random good picture Not show
1. My sojourn in the youth hostel was thankfully short.
2. A youth hostel is a place where esp. young people stay when they are on a walking holiday.
3. Passing the youth hostel,(sentencedict.com) we climbed through gorse and bracken to Port Eynon Point.
4. Calling Emily, I legged it to the youth hostel two miles away.
5. A week's multi-activity holiday based at a youth hostel costs around ￡120-￡130.
6. the warden of a youth hostel.
7. A short history of the world youth hostel movement.
8. He says he's staying at a Youth Hostel.
9. Caroline Dickinson was raped and killed July 18, 1996, in her bed at a youth hostel.
10. In the late afternoon the weather cleared and we walked back to the youth hostel.
11. The walls surrounding the courtyard used to protect what was once a fortress but which is now a youth hostel.
12. Friends from Queens decide to move into a run down Harlem brownstone ultimately converting it into an illegal youth hostel in order to make ends meet.
13. Over a decade ago I spent a year working at a "residence club" that I'll call Hampton House, a kind of misbegotten hybrid somewhere between a five-star hotel and a youth hostel.
14. "What a dump!" Christabel said, standing in the doorway of the youth hostel.
15. So as I've mentioned before I live at a youth hostel.
More similar words: hostel, eleventh hour, at the eleventh hour, host, ghost, hostage, hostile, hostility, to tell the truth, stellar, poster, foster, tasteless, booster, riposte, postern, imposter, posterity, ostensible, ostensibly, constellation, a posteriori, testosterone, preposterous, ostentatious, ostentatiously, rush hour, step by step, hose, whose.