Random good picture Not show
1. Customs officials can get extremely pernickety about things like that.
2. As a writer, he is extremely pernickety about using words correctly.
3. His pernickety attitude and lack of experience led to the film going almost 100 percent over-budget.
4. I am much less irritable and pernickety than I was with the two daughters from my first marriage, 30 years ago.
5. The pernickety English grammar teacher married a man of quality. "You are the best woman in my life, " announced the groom on their wedding night.
6. I am so pernickety about music that this task can become a black hole that sucks away my day.sentencedict.com/pernickety.html
7. With you pernickety little bastards in your fancy dress, who just judge each other and try to impress.
8. The pernickety English grammar teacher married a man of quality.
9. The pernickety English grammar teacher married a man of qualit.
10. The pernickety, timeless , relentless nature of the accession process is the whole point.
11. However, the Protocol system does not encourage additional enquiries on detailed and pernickety points.
12. If some creatures can tolerate lower pHs and others cannot, you might expect things to average out: the tolerant and adaptable prosper, the more pernickety perish.
More similar words: persnickety, rickety, rickets, cricket, nickel, picket line, pernicious, ticket office, return ticket, kick the bucket, pocket, packet, bucket, jacket, rocket, bracket, sicken, wicked, bicker, skyrocket, thicken, chicken, quicken, pocketbook, eternity, trickery, stricken, maternity, modernize, overnight.