Random good picture Not show
1. The Government will have to work hard to win back the confidence of the people.
2. The association needs to win back former members who have allowed their subscriptions to lapse.
3. We watched our team's heroic struggle to win back the cup.
4. The party must try to win back the support it has lost.
5. We have struggled mightily to win back lost trade.
6. The party is struggling to win back voters who have been alienated by recent scandals.
7. How can I win back her trust?
8. Right now our goal is to win back the House.
9. The party's greatest problem is trying to win back the support of its own disenchanted members.
10. They are determined to win back the disputed territories, whatever the cost in human terms.
11. He campaigned tirelessly to win back the twice yearly courts or assizes, which Buckingham had lost to Aylesbury.
12. Ermold wrote his verse biography of Louis to win back imperial favour.
13. Can you win back support in this area.
14. Now it's up to you to win back your right to choose.
15. The child must know how to win back the favour of its parents.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. How can I win back the love she has given to this other man?
17. God waits to win back his own flowers as gifts from man's hands.
18. Observation Democrats say a chance to win back at least one.
19. After the recent scandal, he faces an uphill struggle to win back public support before the next election.
20. Police must stick to the highest standards if they are to win back public confidence.
21. The party's change of policy has been dictated by its need to win back the support of voters.
22. Having lapsed from grace, he tried every means to win back favour again.
23. He urged state party leaders to work hard to win back Congress for the Democrats.
24. Miltiades was the man of the hour, and his advice was to strike at once and win back the Cyclades.
25. He set about raising all army of his own to win back the lands lost in the recent campaign.
26. They must build her a great temple near the town and so win back the favor of her heart.
27. The reforms announced by the health minister aim to win back confidence in a system shaken by a major scandal.
28. Or, failing that, a policy shift rightwards that will win back UKIP voters.
29. I need to find a way to break the spell and win back my money.
30. Political experts and public opinion surveys widely agree that Republicans are posed to win back majority control of the House of Representatives on November 2.
More similar words: turn back, backpack, back, aback, back on, back up, back off, back of, back out, call back, back down, hold back, backlog, back away, cut back, pay back, set back, setback, backbone, clawback, backyard, go back on, backlash, feedback, talk back, go back to, stand back, look back, kickback, keep back.