Random good picture Not show
1) The match has been cancelled due to adverse weather conditions.
2) The pilot inquired about the weather condition.
3) The expedition was abandoned because of adverse weather conditions.
4) With staff shortages and appalling weather conditions, the emergency services were at full stretch.
5) The rescue team also had bad weather conditions to contend with .
6) The competitors had to contend with squally weather conditions.
7) Who can conjecture about tomorrow's weather conditions?
8) The weather bureau makes daily reports on weather conditions.
9) The search was hampered by appalling weather conditions.
10) The plane crashed into the sea in adverse weather conditions.
11) The reasons for the change in weather conditions have been elucidated by several scientists.
12) As long as these weather conditions prevail,[http://sentencedict.com/weather condition.html] we are unable to rescue the climbers.
13) Any weapon could stand up to severe weather conditions.
14) The ship was blown off course by abnormal weather conditions.
15) Take note of the weather conditions.
16) If weather condition allowing, a synchronous communication satellite will be launched some time next mouth.
17) Strong, durable and resistant to all kinds of weather condition.
18) This is not a weather condition unique to California.
19) Stoes operate in almost any weather condition, and they Leae No Trace.
20) Drink plenty of water in hot weather condition , and then take a break under a tree.
21) Accident reason: The plane falls in the harsh weather condition of nightly strong flatus, with enter to 23 runway to beacon and range finder completely land nearly.
22) Record the weather condition in one week.
23) The wooden boat was built to withstand just about every weather condition at sea.
24) Most people are completely clueless about tide directions and weather conditions.
25) Officials said that the reason for the large number of delayed trains was the bad weather conditions.
26) The match was abandoned at half-time because of the poor weather conditions.
27) The search for the missing men was conducted in poor weather conditions.
28) No supplementary class in case of class cancellation due to weather condition or personal unavailability.
29) In London, Tokyo, New York and other cites, a weather condition called a temperature inversion allows smog to hang over the city for several days at a time.
30) By sampling and examining, the relationship between aerosol and parameter of weather condition was found at the representative sampling address.
More similar words: air conditioner, air conditioning, condition, conditioner, conditions, conditional, conditioning, unconditional, preconditioned, unconditionally, in mint condition, on condition that, weathercock, rendition, interconnection, under consideration, superconductor, recondite, edition, audition, addition, sedition, perdition, tradition, in addition, additional, expedition, traditional, extradition, additionally.