Random good picture Not show
1. There have been calls for his immediate and unconditional release.
2. The allied commander demanded their immediate and unconditional surrender.
3. The warring sides have agreed on an unconditional ceasefire.
4. My love for all my children is unconditional.
5. We demand the immediate and unconditional release of all political prisoners.
6. Children need unconditional love.
7. The leader of the revolt made an unconditional surrender early this morning.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. The victorious army demanded unconditional surrender.
9. The release of all political prisoners must be unconditional.
10. Tonight the staff accepted the council's unconditional surrender with a bottle of champagne.
11. He was released on unconditional bail until March 9.
12. Unconditional strokes come with no strings attached and are given simply because a person is OK with you, warts and all!
13. Dennis, of Braithwell, South Yorkshire, was granted unconditional bail until his next appearance on December 2.
14. General Haig would accept nothing less than unconditional surrender.
15. Multivariate analysis was carried out by unconditional logistic regression analysis.
16. They demanded unconditional surrender.
17. The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.
18. If you have people you love, allow them to be free beings. Give and don't expect. Advise, but don't order. Ask, but never demand. It might sound simple, but it is a lesson that may take a lifetime to truly practice. It is the secret to true Love. To truly practice it, you must sincerely feel no expectations from those who you love, and yet an unconditional caring.
19. There are two forms of most - favored - nation treatment: conditional and unconditional.
20. But he has made standing up to the teaching unions his thing. Unconditional surrender was more than his fragile ego could bear.
21. However, in order to create the contract, the acceptance must be a total and unconditional acceptance of the offer.
22. It also provides that after six months, unsolicited goods are deemed to be an unconditional gift to the recipient.
23. For this purpose, expenditure is treated as incurred when the obligation to pay for the asset becomes unconditional.
24. The case was adjourned until May 1 and Pritchard was given unconditional bail.
25. If found guilty, Simmons could face a sentence ranging from unconditional discharge to a year in jail.
26. Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional and forgiving. Dr T.P.Chia
27. But tutors were so impressed with the two girls' work in textiles that they made them unconditional offers.
28. Amnesty International believes Williams was imprisoned for acting in accordance with his conscientiously-held beliefs, and calls for his immediate and unconditional release.
29. The two boys aged 15 and 16 were both released on unconditional bail pending another hearing next week.
30. Instead, they issued the Potsdam Declaration, calling again for unconditional surrender on pain of great destruction.
More similar words: unconditionally, conditional, condition, conditions, conditioning, preconditioned, air conditioner, unconventional, air conditioning, unconstitutional, additional, additionally, traditional, traditionally, additional investment, constitutional convention, rendition, unconscionable, functional, functionally, positional, dysfunctional, nutritional, prepositional, nondenominational, in conjunction with, conventional, constitutional, conversational, confrontational.