Random good picture Not show
1. The allied commander demanded their immediate and unconditional surrender.
2. There have been calls for his immediate and unconditional release.
3. Children need unconditional love.
4. The warring sides have agreed on an unconditional ceasefire.
5. My love for all my children is unconditional.
6. The victorious army demanded unconditional surrender.
7. We demand the immediate and unconditional release of all political prisoners.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. They demanded unconditional surrender.
9. The leader of the revolt made an unconditional surrender early this morning.
10. The release of all political prisoners must be unconditional.
11. August 1945, to an unconditional surrender.
12. He was released on unconditional bail until March 9.
13. General Haig would accept nothing less than unconditional surrender.
14. The allies demanded unconditional surrender.
15. In this case, however, unconditional surrender was now required.
16. Most of his axioms were unconditional.
17. Tonight the staff accepted the council's unconditional surrender with a bottle of champagne.
18. Unconditional strokes come with no strings attached and are given simply because a person is OK with you, warts and all!
19. Dennis, of Braithwell, South Yorkshire, was granted unconditional bail until his next appearance on December 2.
20. The greatest gift that you can give to others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.
21. If you have people you love, allow them to be free beings. Give and don't expect. Advise, but don't order. Ask, but never demand. It might sound simple, but it is a lesson that may take a lifetime to truly practice. It is the secret to true Love. To truly practice it, you must sincerely feel no expectations from those who you love, and yet an unconditional caring.
22. There are two forms of most - favored - nation treatment: conditional and unconditional.
23. But he has made standing up to the teaching unions his thing. Unconditional surrender was more than his fragile ego could bear.
24. However, in order to create the contract, the acceptance must be a total and unconditional acceptance of the offer.
25. It also provides that after six months, unsolicited goods are deemed to be an unconditional gift to the recipient.
26. For this purpose, expenditure is treated as incurred when the obligation to pay for the asset becomes unconditional.
27. The case was adjourned until May 1 and Pritchard was given unconditional bail.
28. If found guilty, Simmons could face a sentence ranging from unconditional discharge to a year in jail.
29. Parental love is the only love that is truly selfless, unconditional and forgiving. Dr T.P.Chia
30. But tutors were so impressed with the two girls' work in textiles that they made them unconditional offers.
More similar words: unconditionally, conditional, condition, conditions, conditioning, preconditioned, air conditioner, unconventional, air conditioning, unconstitutional, additional, additionally, traditional, traditionally, additional investment, constitutional convention, rendition, unconscionable, functional, functionally, positional, dysfunctional, nutritional, prepositional, nondenominational, in conjunction with, conventional, constitutional, conversational, confrontational.