Random good picture Not show
1. President Vladimir Putin is politically stronger, and better positioned to revamp the military.
2. Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin and former Armenian President Robert Kocharian take a swig at Putin's vacation home at Sochi, a resort city on the Black Sea.
3. Vladimir Putin aims at a whale with a crossbow, to take a piece of its skin for analysis on the Olga Bay, some 240 kilometers north-east of Nakhodka, on August 25, 2010.
4. Russian President Dmitry Medvedev, Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, stand with World War II veterans during the annual Victory Day parade on Moscow's Red Square.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Only Slavonic President Vladimir Putin and Hong Kong's main administrative Donald Tsang chose green.
6. A fierce critic of Vladimir Putin , Mr. Litvinenko died of exposure to radio active polonium.
7. Yesterday we met Vladimir Putin , the Russian prime minister, in the Black Sea resort of Sochi.
8. Russia's Prime Minister Vladimir Putin signs autographs for kids outside Khabarovsk, on August 27, 2010 during a visit in the region.
9. Luxury chocolate bars featuring a portrait of Vladimir Putin have gone onsale in Moscow for & 400 each.
10. Vladimir Putin was able to quintuple Russian living standards when he did a similar thing in Russia.
11. Prime Minister Vladimir Putin last week ordered the government to fill a high crude oil export duty to avoid vulnerability.
12. Slavonic PM Vladimir Putin has thanked Fifa "from the base of my center" for choosing Russia to be the host of the 2018 World Cup.
13. Prime minister Minister Vladimir Putin has banned grain exports until the end of the year.
14. Visiting Russian President Vladimir Putin insisted on Monday in Wiesbaden of Germany that he would visit Iran later Monday despite reports on possible assassination plot against him.
15. They may be worried about Vladimir Putin, but they are more about cutting their losses.
16. On the other hand, Russian autocrat Vladimir Putin ( No.3 ) scored points because throwweight around.
17. Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has banned grain exports until the end of the year.
18. Russia's president, Vladimir Putin, is expected to pay a visit to Tehran later this month.
19. Caption: Ponying Up : Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin rides a horse while on vacation in Tuva, Russia.
20. The most prominent faces were those of Vladimir Putin and Mikhail Gorbachev.
21. Russian President Vladimir Putin said he enjoyed his meetings with the American president since they first met in Ljubljana, Slovenia in 2001.
22. RUSSIA's constitution is sacred, Vladimir Putin always insisted when he was president.
23. In 2007 Russia's then president, Vladimir Putin, called the expansion of NATO a'serious provocation "
24. MOSCOW (Reuters) - Sitting behind the wheel of his vintage Volga car next to the bearded chief of the Russian Orthodox church, Prime Minister Vladimir Putin wore a proud grin.
25. And prominently featured was President Bush, right next to Vladimir Putin, sitting there.
26. Two Russian blacksmiths, Yuri Borodin and Alexei Borodin, recently forged a huge axe for anti-corruption and gave it to President Vladimir Putin who will leave his post soon.
27. Yana Lapikova, a new personal photographer of Prime Minister Vladimir Putin, taking pictures during an official event in Moscow, on June 16, 2011.
28. Kasparov, who is now 46 and a vocal opponent of the Russian prime minister and former president, Vladimir Putin, went on to beat Karpov in 1985 to become the youngest chess world champion.
29. It also coincided, perhaps fortuitously for Mr Lukashenka, with an uncomfortable few weeks for Russia's Vladimir Putin.
30. In fact, a source familiar with the negotiations said that Vladimir Putin himself was involved in the final sign-off.
More similar words: diminutive, diminution, putin, put in, Ladies, lading, gladiolus, diminish, diminished, bill of lading, deputize, putting, cut in, limiting, routine, mutiny, cut into, scrutiny, routinely, sprouting, mutinous, incriminating, intimidating, scrutinise, scrutinize, contributing, highfalutin, telecommuting, airport, corpuscle.