Random good picture Not show
(1) InConcert uses a graphical user interface and object-oriented user environment.
(2) The user interface is very limiting.
(3) The user interface looks like setting the standard for future electronic books of this kind.
(4) Xerox developed the first graphical user interface for its Star computer in the seventies.
(5) An add-on graphical user interface is available.
(6) The five applications include Xalt Desk - a user interface, which can be used to integrate third party applications.
(7) Its key components include a graphical user interface builder, database access, reusable application framework and cross-platform portability, it says.
(8) In addition to user interface changes, a repair report generator was added.
(9) There are other sub-classes for graphical user interface components such as push buttons and scroll bars.
(10) The graphical user interface supports either Open Look or Motif applications.
(11) A user interface reportedly allows a developer to intervene at any stage in the translation.
(12) At a design level, the user interface determines the screen design and its functionality.
(13) It offers a graphical user interface and uses a simplified data-flow diagramming technique to model the parallel interactions.
(14) And its innovative user interface features reduce or eliminate the number of steps needed to perform standard spreadsheet operations.
(15) It uses a drag and drop style graphical user interface based on OSF/Motif.
(16) The company says it has enhanced the user interface and reduced install time. Sentencedict.com
(17) Host application program provides a friendly user interface to control the acquisition system and display the data.
(18) It includes four basic elements:user interface, GPS signal simulator(intermediate frequency, IF), civilian(C/A) software receiver and interference generator.
(19) Similarly, the status of user interface objects should be apparent to users.
(20) StereoCable User Interface/Command-Line Interface: The software entity used to work with VMs, plug and socket information, and which displays their inter-relationships.
(21) Graphics User Interface (GUI) will be implemented to be user friendly for data capturing and manipulation.
(22) In addition, the user interface can be extended to allow tele-health professionals to drive a series of actions.
(23) The user interface block contains only localizable user-interface elements such as strings, error messages, dialog boxes, menus, embedded object resources, and so on for the neutral culture.
(24) The new version of the program comes with a much better user interface than original.
(25) Enhancements to System Administration Manager include a Motif-based graphical user interface and a task-oriented design to help users step through system-administration functions.
(26) The operating system of choice will depend to some extent on which transport highway consumers ride and the user interface they prefer.
(27) It also makes more powerful features available at the user interface, such as image transformations.
(28) Defragmentation is not a daily job anyway, so sophistication of user interface is of minor significance.
(29) More global searches on related terms are also useful. 5. User interface.
(30) The direct file encryption system is realized based on OPENSSL including three major modules: user interface module, interface module, base encryption module.
More similar words: interface, enter into, interfere, interfere in, interference, interim, interfere with, interior, sprinter, superintendent, surface, waterfall, at regular intervals, surface tension, paterfamilias, counterfeiter, face to face, interpreter, counterfeit, printed, altering, anterior, filtering, muttering, flattering, stuttering, watering can, smattering, scattering, blistering.