Random good picture Not show
1. This technology is bang up to date .
2. The car is a beauty and quite up to date.
3. He's always meticulous in keeping the records up to date.
4. She always keeps me up to date with the latest gossip - you know, so-and-so from down the road is having a baby and so-and-so's just bought a car.
5. She wears clothes that are right up to date.
6. This film is bang up to date.
7. Make sure your vaccinations are up to date.
8. We'll keep you up to date with any news.
9. Our computers are bang up to date.
10. Interior designers spend their working lives keeping up to date with the latest trends.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. In the new factory all the equipment was up to date.
12. She brought him up to date with what had happened.
13. Of course we'll keep you up to date with any future developments.
14. Make sure that your immunisations are up to date to lessen the risk of serious illness.
15. I have not received news from him up to date.
16. We are keeping up to date with the latest developments.
17. I keep up to date with the news by listening to radio.
18. The time and expense involved in keeping up to date with all the changes has been worthwhile.
19. The exhibition is informative, up to date, and mercifully free of gimmicks.
20. The list is up to date now that we've added the new members' names.
21. It pays to keep up to date with your work.
22. The technology is elaborate, expensive, and bang up to date .
23. We must try to bring Mother more up to date with modern styles, and persuade her not to wear such old-fashioned clothes.
24. Ethan Casey brings us up to date.
25. Rod brought me up to date.
26. The text has also been brought up to date where the rules have changed in recent years - for example, in relation to independent taxation.
27. It was a modern factory - everything was really up to date.
28. I went on a refresher course on new techniques in design to bring myself up to date.
29. The files were accessed every day to keep them up to date.
30. A real songwriter studio, featuring a large array of up to date equipment.
More similar words: to date, accommodate, today, up to, be good at, come up to, add up to, live up to, face up to, stand up to, lead up to, measure up to, update, mandate, candidate, out of date, date back to, custody, as good as, have to do with, data, keep to, symptom, interrupt, predator, database, corruption, recommendation, mate, rate.