Random good picture Not show
1. Depletion of the ozone layer leaves the earth's surface increasingly exposed to harmful radiation from the sun.
2. Increased expenditure has caused a depletion in our capital/funds.
3. Increased consumption of water has led to rapid depletion of groundwater reserves.
4. Magnesium reabsorption is impaired by phosphate depletion.
5. The Government hosted an international conference on ozone depletion.
6. No depletion is charged in respect of development expenditure.
7. But, like global warming, ozone depletion was based on theory.
8. Oxygen depletion causes fish to gulp strongly at the water surface.
9. The debate about the depletion of the ozone layer has been so far hampered by a scarcity of data.
10. Estimates of ozone depletion and skin cancer incidence to examine the Vienna Convention achievements.
11. During therapy for magnesium depletion, the physician should frequently check the serum magnesium level, especially in patients with renal insufficiency.
12. Concern about ozone depletion has until now centred on its effects on humans, for instance through increased skin cancers.
13. On ozone depletion, which harms everyone, the Montreal agreement accepted that trade sanctions could be used against free riders.
14. The effects are more severe than oxygen depletion and may result in prolonged poor health in your fish.
15. Choosing a low dose and avoiding volume depletion will minimise this potential risk.
16. What they find could provide clues to what might happen worldwide if ozone depletion continues.
17. The use of CFCs has been linked to the depletion of the ozone layer.
17. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
18. This, in addition to the continuing oxygen consumption of the fish, bacteria and other pond inhabitants can quickly cause oxygen depletion.
19. Nevertheless, two environmental issues are clearly global in scope - ozone depletion and climate change.
20. Later, the patient was in severe, but expected, danger from a depletion of his own healthy white blood cells.
21. Ablation of capsaicin sensitive afferent neurones was verified by a depletion of calcitonin gene related peptide from the gastric corpus wall.
22. Secondly, new fuels for the internal combustion engine which do not involve the depletion of vital and limited energy resources.
23. Acid rain and marine pollution hurt neighbouring countries; ozone depletion and global warming threaten the entire planet.
24. Furthermore, the biological factors which predispose certain individuals towards a depletion of these neurotransmitters have not yet been established.
25. Growth failure is also seen in hypokalemic children, particularly those with chronic potassium depletion.
26. While reducing shareholders' funds to ￡19m, the move will reduce depletion charges in future years.
27. The observation shocked the world into action and convinced scientists and governments alike that ozone depletion was a serious problem.
28. Free cells were collected by centrifugation and subjected to a further depletion with A2B5-coated beads as above.
29. Most threatening of these for the marine ecosystem is the exposure to increased ultra-violet radiation through the depletion of the ozone layer.
30. But it hardly offers a long-term solution to the problem of resource depletion.
More similar words: completion, deplete, depleted, deposition, deputation, petition, deprivation, deportation, deprecation, depravation, depreciation, accretion, repetition, discretion, competition, indiscretion, implementation, deploy, deplore, replete, perfect competition, deplorable, deployment, nom de plume, monopolistic competition, declaration of independence, take pleasure in, expletive, splenetic, proportional representation.